Vol. 5 Ch. 53 Haven Stands!

3rd Person POV

Adam and his followers get back to work, but then they hear a voice call out to him, "ADAM!!" They all look up and see Blake and Y/N standing proudly on top of the roof of a nearby building. The White Fang soldiers aim their firearms at her and Adam said, "Wait!" He put his hands up as the White Fang soldiers stand down, before laughing evilly and saying, "To think that I went through so much trouble to find you two, only to have you deliver yourself to me." Blake replied, "This isn't what's right for the Faunus! Stop what you're doing and we can end this peacefully."

Adam responded, "You're wrong, Blake, and you two can't stop us." Y/N replied, "No, we can't. Not by ourself." Then Sun said, "That's why they didn't come alone!" Adam and his followers turn to the left in surprise, seeing Sun and Violet standing in front of a massive legion of Faunus all armed with blunt weaponry, their shields bearing the old White Fang symbol.

Shocked, Adam said, "What?!" One of the White Fang members said, "Who's there?" They then turned to the right, and see Ghira leading another massive legion of Faunus. Ghira said, "Your brothers and sisters." Adam and his followers looked all around them, assessing the situation. Then Adam said, "Make no mistake, brothers! These are our enemies! And we will not let them ruin─"

Suddenly, Adam is interrupted when a Mistral airship shines its searchlight down on Adam and his group. The Mistral police captain, who is seen on the airship with Kali, said over the P.A., "Adam Taurus, this is the Mistral Police Force! Lower your weapons and surrender peacefully."

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N playing with a ball of yarn)

I heard footsteps coming toward Blake and I, turning around to see both her mom and dad as they give us both a hug. Then Kali said, "The police were able to round up the remaining White Fang members. Haven is safe." Ghira added, "Unfortunately, it appears that Adam escaped."

Ilia said, "It's okay. He was the only one to escape tonight. Those in the White Fang that followed him? Won't support a leader that abandons his people. He won't have their help after this. He'll have no one at all. And the White Fang will be left divided." Ghira said, "We've been fighting amongst ourselves for too long. Perhaps it's time for a new brotherhood. A new family for Faunus truly working towards a better world." Kali added, "And they'll need a new leader."

Ghira nodded in acknowledgement. I looked behind Ghira and noticed my old friends from Beacon, waving to them. I wrapped my tail around Blake to turn her around and have her see her old friends too. Blake and I slowly walks towards them nervously while Sun and her parents smile. 

We approached Blake's team and Ruby said, "So Blake, Y/N, what're you two doing here?" Blake replied, "I... I was gonna ask you three the same thing." Ruby, Weiss, and Yang, shared glances with each other and Ruby said, "That's... a looooong story." Blake replied, "Well... I'm not going anywhere." I wrapped my tail around her, pulling her against me, and said, "And wherever Blake goes, I'll be with her." Ruby said, "That's all that matters. That we're all here together. Right?"

Ruby looked to Yang as she says that. Blake briefly looked away with a sorrowful expression on her face. Yang looked up at her, smiled, and said, "Yeah." Blake looked back over to them and smiled. Weiss offered a hand out to her, and my fiancée eagerly joined in to Team RWBY's first group hug after a long time of being apart. The four girls embraced each other while their friends look on smiling.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.