Vol. 2 Ch. 12 Misunderstanding

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Velvet taking pictures)

I was walking through Vale when I saw a familiar blonde monkey tail go down an alley. I looked down the alleyway and saw Blake and Sun together. They were walking in a way that made it seem like they didn't want to be seen. Then it hit me. That's why Blake couldn't go on a date with me tonight, I thought to myself. She's cheating on me with Sun.

I looked down and walked to a nearby bar that was called the Crow Bar. I looked at the bartender and said, "Can I get a shot of tequila and glass of Scotch?" The bartender looked at me and said, "Aren't you kinda young to drink?" I sat on one of the bar stools as I handed him 40 Lien and said, "Is this enough?" He nodded and went to get my drinks.

I sighed as I felt a couple tears run down my cheek. Then I heard a familiar voice say, "Y/N? What are you doing here?" I sighed and said, "Getting a drink, why else would I be here, Violet?" She sat down next to me, noticed my tears, and asked, "What's wrong?" I sniffled and replied, "My girlfriend's cheating on me."

Violet gasped and hugged me. Then she said, "I'm sorry. Is there anything that I can do to help?" I shrugged my shoulders and the bartender came back with my drinks.

Violet's POV

When Y/N took the shot of tequila, I quickly put a fast-dissolving knockout drug in his Scorch. I smirked mischievously at my plan. Once he finishes his drink, I thought. He'll pass out and I'll kidnap him. Then I'll take him back to my place. He'll forget about that cheating girlfriend of his and go out with me instead. If I'm lucky, maybe he'll even join the White Fang with me.

When Y/N passed out, I turned to the bartender and said, "He's a friend of mine, I'll take him back home." The bartender nodded and I picked Y/N up and carried him back to my apartment. I grabbed his Scroll and turned off the location feature on it, so nobody could track its location. Then I put it in my pocket.

Blake's POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Penny doing the robot)

After Torchwick got away, we went back to Beacon. I decided that I'd spend the night with Y/N again tonight to make up for being busy. I turned to Ruby and said, "Hey, Ruby. I'm going to be with Y/N again tonight." Ruby nodded and said, "Okay. Goodnight, Blake."

I smiled and went to my boyfriend's dorm and knocked on the door. After I didn't get an answer, I tried again. When I still didn't get an answer, I used my Scroll to unlock the door.

I went in and found that Y/N wasn't there. Maybe he's out doing something right now and he'll be back later, I thought. I grabbed one of my books that I had kept in his dorm. I sat down on his bed and started reading while I waited for Y/N to come back.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.