Vol. 5 Ch. 47 Changes

Your POV

As Blake and I were walking out of my house, I stopped and asked her, "Blake, would you mind if Violet joined us? I mean she is on our side now." Blake smiled and said, "Yeah, I guess it's fine. Besides, she's my friend too." I smiled and called out, "Hey, Vi. If you want to come with Blake and I, you can. Maybe you can even talk to you know who."

I heard Violet reply, "Y/N! Fine, I'm coming." Blake looked at me confused and asked, "Who are you talking about?" I smirked and said, "She thinks that Sun is hot." I heard Violet come up to us and say, "Oh is that his name? Also, Y/N, what did you do to your hair and your tail?" I smiled and said, "They changed color when I unlocked my family's semblance." Violet nodded and said, "Oh. Well, I'm hungry."

I chuckled and said, "Come on, Blake and I were just about to get something to eat at her house." Violet nodded and followed Blake and I back to the Belladonna house. Kali noticed us and said, "Blake. Y/N. I just made lun─Y/N! What happened to your hair and your tail?!" I smiled and said, "I finally unlocked my family's semblance and my hair and tail turned blue." Kali nodded and said, "I see. You know, with those sunglasses, you look a lot like your father. In fact, that pair of aviators look very similar to your fathers."

I chuckled and said, "That's because they are my father's." Kali smiled and said, "Oh, I see." My stomach growled and I said, "I'm hungry." Then Kali noticed Violet and said, "Y/N, Blake, who's this?" I smiled and said, "This is my friend from Vale, Violet Scar. She's an ex-member of the White Fang." Kali nodded and said, "Hi, Violet, I'm Blake's mom, Kali." Violet nodded and said, "It's nice to meet you."

Then Sun walked in, saw Violet, and said, "Blake! Y/N! Why is a White Fang member standing there with you?" I facepalmed and said, "Sun, Violet told me she left the Fang after Beacon fell. She's here as a friend, she's on our side now." Sun calmed down and said, "Oh, my bad. Sorry, Violet." I saw Violet slightly blush, causing me to smirk. Then Sun said, "Hey, dude, what happened to your─" I cut him off and told him, "They turned blue when I unlocked my family's semblance." Sun nodded and said, "Well, it actually looks good on you."

I smiled and said, "Thanks, Sun." Then we all sat down to eat, with Blake sitting next to me and Violet sitting next to Sun on the other side of the table. As we were eating, I felt something on my thigh. I glanced down and saw Blake's hand resting on my upper thigh. I looked at her and noticed a slight bit of lust in her eyes. Then I felt her hand slide its way into my pants and onto my cock, causing me to stiffen up a bit. I looked at Blake and whispered, "What is up with you?" She leaned over and said into my ear, "I'm kinda horny for you right now." I looked at her and said, "Can it wait until after we finish eating?" She nodded and said, "Yes, but you better not take too long."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.