Vol. 1 Ch. 5 Fashion Queen

Your POV

I was reading my book, Hidden Remnant, when I heard a knock on my door. I hid my tail under my shirt and opened the door. When I did, I saw the Fashion Queen herself standing there. I smiled and said, "Hey, Coco. What's up?" She came into the room and said, "2 things. First off, you don't need to hide your tail from me. Secondly, I heard that you stood up for Velvet earlier and I just wanted to say thanks."

I let my tail out and smiled. Then I said, "No problem. So how have you been since I last saw you at Pharos?" Coco slid her aviators down and looked me in the eyes. Then she said, "I've been good. I still think that you and Velvet would have made a great couple."

I smirked and said, "But you know that neither Velvet nor me feel that way towards the other. We're just great friends and Velvet said that herself." Coco smiled and said, "I know. By the way, I love your new outfit. It really suits you, even with your tail out."

I sighed and said, "Thank goodness! I was kinda worried that you'd think differently about it and drag me to the mall to get a new outfit." Coco smirked and said, "I know. It's nice to see you again, Furball." I smirked and said, "You too, Fashion Queen." Then she left. I sat down on my bed and continued reading Hidden Remnant.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Cinder running from Chibi Zwei)

I heard a knock on my door and set down my book. I went to the door, quickly hid my tail again, and answered the door. I saw Ruby standing there. She smiled and said, "Hey, Y/N! I was wondering if you wanted to join me and my team to the docks?" I shrugged and said, "Sure, I got nothing else to do. Just let me take care of one thing first."

Ruby nodded and said, "Okay. We'll be waiting by the Bullheads." I nodded and closed my door. Then I gently wrapped my tail around my waist and covered it with my shirt. Then I met the others by the loading docks.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.

The Voltage Cat: Blake Belladonna X Male Cat Faunus Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें