Vol. 2 Ch. 16 Apology

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N running from Chibi Ruby after eating one of her cookies)

I was sitting in my room reading Hidden Remnant. I closed the book as I finished it and thought, If only Blake hadn't rejected going to the dance with me. I sighed and put my book back on the shelf. I began to look for another book to read, when I heard a knock on the door.

I answered the door and found Blake standing there. She looked at me and said, "I'm sorry." I raised an eyebrow and said, "For what?" She pushed past me into the room and said, "For what I said earlier." I closed the door and noticed that she was crying.

I went over to her and hugged her. Then she said, "Yang mentioned that I needed to take a break from worrying about the White Fang and Torchwick." I held her closer, wiped away her tears, and said, "It's alright. I still love you." Blake looked up at me and said, "Do you still want to go to the dance with me?"

I smiled, kissed her forehead, and said, "Of course I do." She smiled and said, "Well, I want to go with you." I looked into her beautiful amber eyes and said, "Really?" She kissed me and said, "Yes." I smiled and said, "Well then, I need to get a suit!"

Blake looked at me and said, "Okay, you better hurry, the dance is tomorrow night." I nodded and said, "I'll pick you up around 7pm." She nodded and said, "I'll be waiting." Then I ran out of my room and got on a Bullhead heading to Vale.

When I finally got to the city, I heard a familiar voice say, "Y/N! There you are!" Then I felt a pinch on my neck, like someone stuck a needle into my neck. I started feeling very dizzy and my head was spinning. The last thing I saw was someone dressed in purple standing behind me, then everything went black.

I hope you all liked this chapter. I've got something big in mind for the next few chapters.
Master out.