Vol. 5 Ch. 48 Warning

3rd Person POV

Blake exits her father's study, stepping out onto the balcony where an armored guard is standing. The guard turns and addresses her, "Good evening, miss. Can I get you anything?" Blake replied, "Just a little time to myself, if that's alright." The guard nodded and said, "Sure thing. Just call, if you need me." Then the guard walks into Ghira's study, shutting the door behind her. Blake takes a deep sigh and is soon alerted by a familiar voice saying, "You need better security."

Alarmed, Blake turns to see Ilia drop down onto the railing. The young Belladonna reaches for the door, but Ilia holds her hand up and said, "Please! I-I just need to talk." Blake slowly took her hand away from the door and said, "How could you take the fall for them, Ilia?" Ilia stood up amd said, "Blake..." Blake continued, "Corsac and Fennec blamed you. We confronted them tonight, and they deny knowing anything and everything found on your Scroll. They talked about how disappointed they were to hear that you'd sided with Adam. But you and I both know they're guilty."

Ilia replied, "You can't prove anything." Blake said, "That Scroll might not have been enough to lock them up, but it's enough to sway the Faunus here. When we go public tomorrow, they're not going to stand for any of it. And neither should you." Ilia removes her mask, a solemn expression on her face as she said, "Your plan isn't gonna work, Blake. Please... just leave Menagerie before it's too late. And take Y/N with you!"

Blake stares at her in silence for a few moments before saying, "You're going to have to make us." Ilia remains silent for a few moments before responding sadly, "I know." The chameleon Faunus put on her mask once again and steps backward off the balcony.

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N using his semblance to charge his Scroll)

Ghira was talking to everyone in Menagerie about the recent events regarding the White Fang and said, "Recently, a spy from the same splinter group set their sights on this very home. My own daughter, Blake, her fiancé, and her friend did their very best to apprehend this individual. While they were unsuccessful after being physically assaulted and seriously injured, they were successful in obtaining the assailant's Scroll." Ghira takes out the Scroll from inside his coat and continued, "With this, we have been able to ascertain that Adam Taurus has plans to overthrow the current leader of the White Fang, Sienna Khan, and take over the reins himself."

At this, the crowd starts to loudly murmur in concern. Ghira continued, "His radical plans do not stop there, the documents on this scroll proclaim his next target to be Haven Academy and its attached CCT Tower. Their plan is to strike on the last full moon before the beginning of the Fall semester, roughly two months from today. I have sent my swiftest messenger to the government of Mistral, but I believe we have a greater responsibility. My relationship with the White Fang has been... an interesting one. Years ago, I led the organization to help try and create a world where I, and every Faunus who wished, could walk alongside the human race. And while I believe we made great strides toward this goal, it was made clear to me that the people both in and out of the White Fang wanted faster results. So I stepped down, and Sienna Khan was appointed as my successor. It's true that I do not fully condone many of her methods. What I do condone is what Sienna fights for: the idea that the Faunus and humans are, and should be, equal. Adam Taurus does not seem to have that goal in mind. What he has done benefits no one but himself. I think it's time that the Faunus showed the world that we are equals! Time that we snuff out this splinter group, and restore the White Fang to what it once was!"

I know that this chapter seemed like filler but I felt that it was important.
Master out.