Vol. 4 Ch. 30 A Grimm Situation

3rd Person POV

It's dusk, and the boat continues its journey on the smooth water. There is still peaceful bird cry, and Blake is once again on the middle deck looking out at the ocean. A Faunus couple walk behind her and she watches them, slightly less twitchy than before. Her mind then goes to the thought of Y/N and how the last time that she had seen him, he was comatose in a hospital bed. I wonder if that could be us again, she thought.

Blake was about to leave until she sensed that she is being watched by someone on the upper deck. It's a hooded figure, and she immediately takes out Gambol Shroud and said, "Who's there?!" The hooded figure turns and runs for it. Blake glares up at the spot the hooded figure stood. She started to question who could be following her. She was about to give chase, however, she feels the boat rocking. Blake lets out a grunt as she tries to keep her balance. A creature's long-necked shadow looms over Blake as she turns around to face the water. Its shadow also falls on a member of the crew on duty in the crow's nest, who is looking up at it in horror.

An alert immediately sounded, "RED ALERT!!" Two red lights next to a speaker pulse with the sound. The Captain and his First Mate come running out and look at the water from the upper deck, just above Blake. The Captain murmurs as the shadow falls over him. "By the gods..."

The long-necked creature is revealed to be a large Sea Feilong. It has a pattern of glowing red lines along the scales of its neck, and its eyes glow yellow. The Grimm swings its head back and forth, roaring and spreading its short forearms outward. The captain turned and began to call out to the ship, "All hands to battle stations!"

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Sun and Chibi Neptune being Junior Detectives)

After she finished cutting the Sea Feilong wing, Blake began to fall towards the ground. As the rock below her began to come closer, a pair of strong arms wrapped around her. As the ground got closer, she closed her eyes.

A loud boom and a crack soon echoed out through the open ocean. Blake slowly opened her eyes to see she was safely in the arms of Y/N. She gasped as she gazed up at the man with brown hair and bright light blue eyes. She couldn't believe it, she was being held bridal style by a man she thought to be in a coma in Vale. "B-but?" Blake stuttered as she looked up at her savior who just smiled down at her and said, "Miss me, Kit-Kat?"

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Sun surfing)

The heavy cannon fires and hits the Grimm dead on. Its upper half is blasted to pieces, and it dies immediately. The boat burst into cheers and applause. On their rock, Y/N celebrates while Blake smiles and lowers her head in relief.

Your POV

I let out a sigh of relief and said, "That was a close one, I thought that thing would never die " Blake turned and glared at him. I looked at her confused and said, "What?" With a cry, Blake swung her arm around and slapped me in the face.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.