Vol. 5 Ch. 50 Ilia's Orders

3rd Person POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Blake and Chibi Y/N each devouring a big plate of fish)

Ilia was with Corsac and Fennec and she asked, "What do you need me to do?" Fennec answered, "The Belladonnas are the only remaining threat to Adam's assault on Haven Academy." Corsac added, "And so, they must be silenced..." Ilia was visibly taken aback and said, "S-silenced?"

Corsac replied, "Like Sienna. They stand in the way of true progress for our people." Fennec added, "We would never put such a burden on you alone, of course. Your brothers and sisters will be at your side, but your relationship with their daughter makes you an intrical part of this operation." Ilia said, "Blake?" Corsac responded, "We know how close you are with young Blake. Rest assured, High Leader Taurus has requested she be taken alive along with her fiancé, but we cannot risk having either of them present to defend her family."

Ilia said, "But, the people of Menagerie─" Corsac cut her off and said, "Will come to understand what happens to those who speak out against the White Fang." Fennec added, "And will be left without a leader until our victory is complete." Corsac puts a hand on Ilia's shoulder and said, "A necessary sacrifice, Sister Ilia." Ilia briefly thinks on this, before leaving the room.

Fennec said, "She's right to worry about the citizens. It's possible they may come to see Ghira as a martyr." Corsac replied, "It is a risk we must take for our High Leader." Corsac reactivated the device from earlier, showing a blue life-sized hologram of Adam and his message. Adam said, "I will not allow them to ruin this! The Belladonna name has brought me nothing but grief!" Visibly upset, Adam brings his hand to face to compose himself and continued, "You've done well in finding the deserter. Bring her and her fiancé, Y/N to me, alive. But not before you've slaughtered her family. It's time for me to finally kill the last member of the L/N family. I have a promise to keep." The hologram deactivates.

Adam's POV

Soon, I was going to be able to kill off the last of L/N family for good, I thought. Y/N's parents found out something that they shouldn't have, so I had to kill them and stage it as an accident. His sister died of sickness all on her own. So it looks like I get to kill the last one, unless Salem tells me otherwise.

I hope you all enjoyed this development.
Master out.