Vol. 4 Ch. 37 Engaging Activities

Your POV

Blake pushed me onto the bed. She took my jacket off, along with my pants, and pulled me into a passionate kiss. My tongue danced with hers, and when the two of us pulled away, there was a strand of saliva connecting the two of us. Then Blake slipped my underwear off and slowly put the tip of my member in her mouth. Then she started to suck my dick, using her tongue around the tip, which caused me to let out a soft moan of pleasure.

Blake took off her pajamas and moved on top of me. Then she started to deepthroat me all the way down to the base with no problem. Then, with a loud moan, I started to feel some precum begin to leak out of my cock. I licked her clit, making Blake moan, and started to eat her out. She moaned with pleasure and went go back to deepthroating me. Blake started to moan like crazy, sending vibrations onto my dick. I moaned in pleasure, sending some of my moans into her wet pussy.

I groaned loudly as my dick began to twitch. Blake started to go faster. That sent me over the edge, as I began to release my hot cum straight into her throat. Then Blake began to squirt into my mouth, and then she released my member from her mouth, licking my cum off her lips. Then I flipped us over and rammed into her dripping wet pussy. Then I started to thrusting in and out.

"Faster, Harder!" Blake moaned. Then she moaned my name loudly and my hands dug into her hips. I started going harder as Blake started feeling it slightly hit her G-spot and only felt pleasure. It felt so good, a sharp contrast of heat flowing through her body. I looked up with lustful eyes and smirked. Then I went deeper and faster.

Moaning, Blake wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck, keeping me into a tight hold. I felt her walls squeeze my member tightly and went harder, feeling the lust take over. I felt myself then hit a certain part, making her yelp in pleasure. Blake began to drool, rolling her eyes into her skull, and having her tongue stick out. I then bit her neck again, leaving another hickey, and went faster and harder, as Blake began yelling in pleasure. We were both moaning and groaning.

Eventually, we both climaxed together and collapsed onto the bed. I pulled out of her and Blake laid her head on my chest. I pulled the covers over us, wrapped my tail around her bare waist, and we both drifted off to sleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up with Blake asleep in my arms. I see the ring on her finger and smiled. I woke her up gently and said, "Good morning, Kit-Kat." She smiled and said, "Good morning, Fluffball." I kissed her head and said, "I love you, Blake Belladonna." She smiled and said, "I love you too, Y/N L/N." I smirked and said, "I especially love your Bella-booty." She blushed slightly and said, "Really?" I smiled and said, "I stand by what I said." Blake kissed my cheek and said, "Whatever."

Then we heard something that made us both panic. We heard Kali knock on the door and say, "It's time to get up, you two." Then we heard the door open, which was followed by Kali saying, "Oh my. I let you two get dressed." Then the door shut.

Blake and I quickly got dressed and went to the dining room for breakfast. Ghira, Kali, and Sun were already down there. Blake and I sat down and Kali said, "So you two had fun last night, didn't you?" Blake and I both blushed a dark crimson red and Ghira yelled, "You two did what?!"

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.