Vol. 2 Ch. 13 Missing

Blake's POV

The Next Morning

I yawned and woke up. I must've fallen asleep while waiting for Y/N, I thought. I opened my eyes and noticed that he wasn't in the room. Maybe he already went to breakfast? I thought to myself. I closed my book and got up. I went to the cafeteria for breakfast, but I didn't see him. Well, I thought. I'll see him later today in class, I guess.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Violet creepily watching Chibi Y/N sleep)

As my last class of the day ended, I was starting to feel a bit concerned. I hadn't seen or heard from my boyfriend all day. Where is he? I thought to myself. Why wasn't he in any of his classes?

Ruby must've noticed that I was worried about something, because she said, "Blake, is everything okay?" I shook my head and replied, "I haven't seen Y/N since yesterday during class. He never showed up in his dorm last night, and he wasn't in class today. I'm worried that something might've happened to him."

Yang put her hand on my shoulder and said, "We'll help you find him, we promise." Weiss nodded and asked, "Have you tried texting him?" I facepalmed and said, "No, I haven't. Thanks, Weiss." I pulled out my Scroll and texted my boyfriend, as my teammates left the room.

Violet's POV

I wasn't too surprised that Y/N hadn't woken up yet. Suddenly I felt his Scroll go off in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw a couple texts from someone named Blake. I glanced at his other messages and figured that this "Blake" person was his girlfriend. I snorted and looked at the texts that Blake had sent him.

Then I smirked and said, "I might as well text her back, so she doesn't get suspicious

Then I smirked and said, "I might as well text her back, so she doesn't get suspicious." I started texting her back with a mischievous grin on my face.

I smiled at how I took care of Y/N's girlfriend problem, and put his Scroll back in my pocket

I smiled at how I took care of Y/N's girlfriend problem, and put his Scroll back in my pocket. Then I went to my bedroom, where I had laid Y/N down on my bed. I put his Scroll back in his jacket pocket and watched as he slowly woke up.

Your POV

I woke up with a major headache. How much did I drink last night? I thought to myself as I opened my eyes. Where even am I? I looked around and saw Violet standing near me and I asked, "Vi? Where are we?"

She smiled and said, "After you passed out at the bar, I brought you back to my apartment since it was late and it wasn't that far away. You've been asleep for majority of the day actually." I nodded as I held my head from the hangover.

I looked at Violet and said, "Thanks for helping me, Violet. It means a lot." She nodded and said, "Hey, Y/N. There was something that I wanted to tell you the other day." I raised an eyebrow and said, "What is it?" She blushed and said, "I love you." Then she kissed me on the lips passionately. I sat there in shock until she pulled away. She looked at me confused and I said, "Violet, I'm sorry but I just don't feel that way about you. I hope we can still be friends."

She looked at me and nodded slowly. Then she said, "I understand..." I smiled and said, "Well, I should probably get back to Beacon." She smiled creepily at me and said, "Actually, I have a better idea, Sweetie." Then she knocked me out with a strong punch to the face.

Blake's POV

I was curled up in a ball on my bed, crying. What was Y/N talking about? I thought to myself. And why was it something that would cause him to break up with me over text? I was so upset that I didn't even notice the rest of my team come into the room.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, which was followed by Yang asking, "Blake, what's wrong? Did something happen to Y/N?" I cried and said, "He broke up with me, saying that I did something. But I don't know what I did that would cause him to act so mean and distant to me."

Ruby hugged me and Weiss asked, "Did he seem off in any way?" I shook my head and said, "The only thing that wasn't normal was that he broke up with me over texts." Yang's eyes turned red and she said, "I'm gonna kill him." Then she stormed out of the room.

Yang's POV

I stormed to Y/N's dorm, banged on the door, and shouted, "Y/N! YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I'M GOING TO BREAK IT DOWN!!" When I didn't get a response, I busted the door opened and found the dorm vacant. The lights were off and nobody was inside. I was about to leave, when something caught my eye. Y/N's weapons, Electro and Overload, were sitting on his dresser.

I ran back to my dorm and asked Blake, "Would Y/N usually leave his weapons in his room if he was going to be gone for this long?" Blake shook her head and said, "No, he sometimes leaves them in his room when he's knows he'll be back within a couple hours." I sighed and said, "Then I don't think he's the one who texted you, I think that maybe something happened to him and someone else used his Scroll."

Blake looked at me and said, "Are you suggesting that someone kidnapped him?" I slowly nodded and said, "I'm afraid so. But I want to try one last thing to be sure." I pulled out my Scroll and sent a couple messages to Y/N.

Violet's POV

I felt Y/N's Scroll go off again and I answered the texts that he was getting.

Yang's POV

Yang's POV

After I finished replying to who was pretending to be Y/N, I turned to face the others and said, "Well, that confirms it. Y/N isn't the one using his phone. Someone else is." I hugged Blake and said, "We'll tell Ozpin in the morning and hopefully he'll let us save your boyfriend." She nodded and cried into my shoulder.

What do you think Violet's going to do to you? I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.