Vol. 4 Ch. 38 Reactions Part 1

Your POV

I looked at Ghira and said, "Mr. Belladonna, please calm down." Ghira kept glaring at me and said, "Oh, don't worry. Since your father and I were friends, I won't kill you. At least not yet!" I gulped, panicked, and said, "Umm... Sun told me to go for it!!" Sun looked at me shocked and said, "What?!"

I nodded and said, "Yeah, he said just tell her how you feel and let whatever happens happens!" Sun nodded and said, "Okay, I might have said that, but... umm... yeah I got nothing." Ghira turned his gaze towards Sun and said, "So it was your idea?!" Sun laughed nervously and said, "Not my idea per say. I kinda talked with Blake before going to sleep and she was nervous about everything she heard about him proposing to her so I told her to go for it. I didn't think she was going to go THAT far!!"

Then Blake said, "Dad! It was neither Y/N nor Sun's idea, okay? It was 100% my idea, alright! I love Y/N with all my heart. So if you should be angry at anyone, it's me. Not Sun, not Y/N, me. It was my choice. Besides, Y/N and I are engaged now." Then she showed her parents the ring on her finger. Kali smiled and said, "Ghira, let it go. Were we any different when we got engaged?"

Ghira sighed and said, "Fine, I'll let it go. Y/N, if I'm being honest, I'm glad you and Blake are together. I trust that you won't hurt my daughter." I smiled and said, "I'll protect her with all my life." Ghira nodded and said, "Good." Then we all went back to eating breakfast.

Blake's POV

My mom leaned over to me, whispered into my ear, and asked, "So how big was he?" I blushed a dark crimson red and said, "Mom?!" She chuckled lightly and said, "I'm just teasing you, Blake." Then she turned to Y/N and said, "So, Y/N, are you going to show Blake what you found yesterday?" He smiled, nodded, and said, "Yes. I had already planned to show her today."

Your POV

After we finished breakfast, I turned to Blake and said, "You ready?" She nodded and I said, "Okay, follow me." We went outside and I led her to my old house. She looked at it and asked, "Whose house is this? It seems so familiar." I smiled and said, "This is where I used to live." I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. Blake looked at me confused and asked, "Why do you have a key to this place? I thought your parents sold your house." I looked at her and said, "I thought so too. But I found out why yesterday." I turned on the TV, rewound the VHS tape, and hit play.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.