Vol. 3 Ch. 24 Awkward Encounter

Your POV

The door opened, revealing a dripping wet and naked Velvet. The moment I saw her naked, I closed my eyes and heard Velvet scream and yell, "Y/N?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" I kept my eyes closed and said, "You said to come over when I was ready." Velvet sighed and said, "Oh, right. I forgot. Just let me get dressed real quick. And don't look." I nodded my head and kept my eyes shut.

After a few minutes, Velvet said, "Okay, I'm dressed now. You can open your eyes." I slowly opened them and saw a blushing Velvet standing there. I looked at her and said, "Velvet, I'm so sorry! Coco didn't say that you were taking a shower." Velvet nodded and said, "It's alright. I know you didn't mean to see me naked." I smiled and asked, "Do you still want to take pictures of me to improve your photography skills?" She nodded and said, "Right, I do."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Velvet taking pictures of Chibi Y/N)

After Velvet finished, I looked at her photos and said, "You're getting better for sure. Well, I'll see you later, Velv." She smiled and said, "Bye, Y/N." I left and went back to my dorm. As soon as I closed the door behind me, I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and said, "Hey, Blake."

She kissed my neck and said, "Hey, Y/N. I know that our heat is over, but I kinda want to do one more time before the tournament starts." I smirked as I wrapped my tail around her thigh and said, "Okay. I'm fine with that." She took my jacket off of me and I took off my shirt.

Then I realized that she was wearing only a bra and panties. She grabbed my pants and pulled them off. Then she started making out with me. She took off her bra and I started to suck on her nipples. She moaned and pulled my boxers off and starts sucking my cock. I groan and say, "I'm gonna─" Then I cummed in her mouth.

Blake's POV

I swallowed his delicious cum. Then he slammed his dick into my pussy and started thrusting in and out of me. I moaned his name, and cummed on his member. "Fuck me faster!" I moaned and he started thrusting in and out of me, going faster with each moan that I let out. Then I felt him hit my G-spot and I moaned his name loudly. He groaned and said, "I'm gonna cum!" I moaned and replied, "Release your sweet, delicious cum inside me!" Then we both climax together. He pulled out and put his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest, listening to the soothing sounds of his heartbeat. He pulled the covers over both of us and we both fell asleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.