There is a big guy who calls himself T-Dog and an Asian kid who goes by the name of Glenn.

They start asking a bunch of questions all at once and I try to keep my cool. Daryl seems to notice how uncomfortable everyone is making me and tells them to back off.

"Look, don't overwhelm her she's a mute. Now where's Merle?" Daryl asks.

"What the hell is going on-." I hear an all too familiar voice start to say.

I hear his footsteps come closer to we the group and my heart is pounding in my ears. He walks around the group and I see Shane standing there looking around the group. He's wearing a black t-shirt and cargo pants. His stubbled beard has flecks of dirt in it and I can tell he's been working hard and long from the sweat sticking to his arms.

"What did I tell you guys about keeping the noise down? I know we're not in the city but there are still walkers out in these woods

"What did I tell you guys about keeping the noise down? I know we're not in the city but there are still walkers out in these woods." He scolds clearly annoyed.

"Yeah, we know. One killed the deer. By the way, Daryl brought a new mouth to feed." Andrea scoffs with her arms crossed and I already don't like her.

His eyes scan around everyone but stop when he sees me, they immediately become wide and his mouth stops from making a retort towards Regina. His entire demeanor changes from his normal hard-ass self to a man in complete and utter shock. A man who looks vulnerable

"Keres? Is- is...is that you?!" Shane asks in a choked up voice.

"Wait, ya know her?" Daryl asks confused and I look up and see Shane with a relieved yet shocked expression on his face.

"She-...she's um...she's my sister." Shane says as if he doesn't quite know what to call me.

I just stand there not knowing how to respond. So many thoughts are going through my head. Then I hear his voice.

"Daryl we need to talk about Merle-...Keres?" Rick says just as shocked as Shane as he walks over.

Keres?" Rick says just as shocked as Shane as he walks over

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I left Rick in the Hospital, how the hell did he make it all the way here? I ask myself.

He looks much better than the last time I saw him. Clean shaven and well rested. He's wearing the uniform I left for him and has his gun and holster. I'm silently thankful that no one found it before he woke up.