50 - Epilogue

It's been 3 months now and Taehyung finally had their new apartment where he wanted it. The windows and kitchen were filled with lush healthy plants and the livingroom had plenty of comfy seating. Comfortable seating was something that Jungkook insisted on as they had family over practically every weekend. Saturdays it was their parents, Kai, Seong and Jimin. But Jimin was a frequent visitor as Jungkook had been working late trying to get things back to normal from being away. Taehyung was grateful for Min's company.  Sundays however, were a special day. They were reserved for just Namjoon and Chin.  

Speaking of Jimin, the adorable stinker dinker had been right about the Wolfen psychic's prediction. Two months after re-opening the coffee shop, in walked a delicious smelling and older Alpha. His name was Lee Bo-Seon. When he initially walked into the shop, Jimin stopped dead in his tracks, the tray of drinks he was holding hit the floor, startling everyone, including Taehyung. That is until Taehyung picked up their mutual scents and then he knew. He quietly leaned against the drink counter, fingers in his ears as he waited for the fireworks and high pitched screaming to start. Jimin did not disappoint as he lunged at the handsome Alpha. Not knowing what was going on or what to do, Bo-Seon decided it was best to catch the flying Omega as Jimin slammed into him.

"Uhh...Hello?"

"Your here!! Your finally here!"

"Uhh..." The Alpha suddenly pulled Jimin in close and buried his face in the Omega's neck. He couldn't help it since since Min was practically curled around him. Pulling back Bo only had one word to say to him.

"Mate."

Taehyung couldn't help but get a little emotional. He was happy that his bestie had finally found his Mate.

Five months in and things were starting to come together and fall into place for not only Jungkook and Taehyung but for everyone else. Namjoon and Chin had finally mated. They had to delay their mating as Alpha Jeon had been keeping Namjoon busy with learning the ropes of being an effective pack Alpha. There were Pack Elders to be introduced to and various meetings to attend. Things within the surrounding packs needed assistance from others. Such as building new cabins, allocating resources and responsibilities. Chin was also kept busy by Luna Jeon teaching him what it meant to be a Luna.

After the supposed Rogue issue had been taken care of and the newcomers settled into their respective Packs, word got around to other Rogues in the area of how welcoming the established Packs had been. Needing some much sought after stability, the smaller packs were bursting at the seams with new members. All wanted to contribute what they could out of gratitude. But not everything was going as planned for some.

Kai and his Mate, no matter how hard he tried and how much he was willing to sacrifice, could not make their bond work. Plus the time he spent learning to be a Pack Alpha also strained their already fragile relationship. The only saving grace was that they weren't true mates, which Luna Lee said could be partly why Kai's Mate wasn't working as hard as he was to preserve their bond. They were both young and impatient when they established their Mate bond because neither wanted to wait to find their natural Mates. In a way Kai was relieved that his Mate wanted to end things because now he could focus on being a good Pack leader. To him, that was tops on his list. Kai was also thankful that Seong had decided to stay with him for a period of time at Steel Ridge after they had sold their shared apartment in the city. Seong proved to be a much needed voice of reason during his initial time back on the pack grounds. Alpha and Luna Lee decided to take a step back and let the young Alpha work things out and experience what he had to experience. It would give him awareness and help him develop a sense of compassion towards others.