30 - They're Back

Soft shaking caused Taehyung to awaken.  Chin was smiling at him. 

"Hey lovey?  You feel like helping get the food ready for the cookout?"

"Sure!" Taehyung jumped up and took a shower before meeting Chin in the kitchen.  Jimin was there waiting for him also, his head laying on the countertop of the island. Taehyung was excited as the Alphas would be returning in a few hours.  After helping Chin chop even more veggies for side dishes and carry the trays of meat out to the grills, he and Jimin hung out in Jimin's room.  

"So Tae bear, what are you love wolves going to do for the rest of the day?"  Taehyung glanced over at Jimin.

"Talk." 

"Mn, sounds good.  Hey Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"Once you guys Mate, will you move out here?" 

"I don't know Min,  all I know is living with my brothers and working in the coffee shop.   I don't want to give up the coffee shop, you know?  I love spending time with you.  You're my best friend Jimin."

"Same here Tae bear, but he's your Mate now." Taehyung knew that things would continue to change now that he had found his Mate.  He wasn't sure he was ready for all of it.  "Hey!"

"What?"

"Since Jungkook owns that restaurant in the business center, you can still live in the city!  His dad is still pretty young, he's not ready to give up being Pack Alpha just yet!"

"Wait what restaurant?"

"The one Luna Jeon took you too when you went for your talk.  She didn't tell you he owned it and was the chef?"

"WHAT!!"  Taehyung had no clue.  Now he knew what she meant when she said she knew the chef.  Jimin could only laugh.

"Oh you two have a lot to talk about Tae bear!  I say you guys get a place in the city, but that's a choice you two need to make." 

"Yeah, I had no idea."  Just then Jungkook linked Taehyung. 

"There back!!"  Taehyung hopped out the bed and rushed to kitchen.  "Mom, Luna Jeon they're back!!"  Taehyung stood on the front steps waiting for them to come through the tree line.  The Alphas had all linked their mates and everyone was outside waiting for them, the smell from the grills filling the area.  Taehyung's mom placed a hand on her son's shoulder, she could tell he was ready to dash out to meet them.   Jimin went to help Chin as he knew Taehyung needed time with his Mate.

Soon Alphas started walking out of the tree line, pups running wildly and laughing to find their dads.  As much as he wanted to run out there with them, Taehyung patiently waited alongside the Lunas until everyone got closer to the house.  Taehyung caught Jungkook's sent and walked out to greet him.  He had no trouble finding him.  They stood and looked at each other for a few seconds before bringing their foreheads together.  Taehyung's hands going to the Alpha's waist while Jungkook held onto the back of the Omega's head, his fingers weaving into his soft grey hair.  Both had their eyes closed, breathing in the other's scent.  Taehyung went in for a brief kiss, opening his eyes. 

"I missed you."  

"I know baby."  Taehyung stepped back from him as he knew his eyes had changed to blue.  Giving himself a few seconds he searched for his brothers and dad. 

"I need to find my brothers and dad Kookie."  

"Mn.  You go find them, I'm heading inside to shower.  Come to the room when you're done."