32 - Not Her Again...

Once inside his room, not only did Jungkook lock his door he also placed a 'Do Not Disturb' tag on the handle. Now, no one would bother them unless it was an emergency. Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed, falling backwards onto it, his arms stretched over his head. A long sigh full of frustration escaping him. Taehyung laid down next to him, supporting himself on his elbow as his other arm wrapped around his mate's chest.

"Talk to me Kookie, what's wrong?"

Jungkook stared at the ceiling. "Deeya's pregnant, she's going to stay here with Dongjun."

Taehyung didn't know if he should laugh or be irritated. He nuzzled Jungkook's neck to help calm him down. "We knew the other day she was pregnant."

Jungkook looked over at Tae. "What?"

"She came back the day you guys left, trying to say it was yours, but I could tell it wasn't. The Lunas made her leave again when she started threatening us." 

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because we're all sick and tired of her! I'm tired of everything having to stop to revolve around her selfish ass. I just recognized you as my Mate Jungkook, you seriously think I want to spend our bonding time talking about her? Like we're doing now!  She doesn't give 2 shits about Dongjun. She figured getting knocked up would keep her here. Hell, she doesn't even care about the baby!" Taehyung sat up, now he was pissed that again, she had ruined his peace.

"I'm done talking about her, ok?" Taehyung folded his arms across his chest in frustration. Jungkook was trying not to laugh at the Omega's outburst as he moved over to him. A soft kiss to his neck and a nuzzle, his Omega had settled down, turning to look at him.

Taehyung unfolded his arms to hold onto Jungkook, his hand coming up to his face to move tufts of hair out of the way. "Are you serious about us getting a place in the city?"

"Yes. As soon as we're certain there's no more threat from rogues, we can move. I just have clothes, motorcycle and my laptop, the rest can stay here. What about you?"

"Clothes and laptop. What about your folks? Are they going to be ok with you leaving the compound?" 

"I told them when they said that 'she' would be staying here. They seemed fine with it, I'll talk to my dad later about it, I think they know we need our own space. We can search for places later on in the evening."

"Ok, I want to talk to Namjoon and Seong about it also, Kai will probably go back to stay with his mate at Steel River when all of this is done."

"Sounds like we have a plan beautiful, now I'm hungry again. All of that bullshit gave me an appetite, let's go!" The two made it out to the Pavilion again, Taehyung's family was still there with Chin and Jimin. Tae sat next to Jimin, everyone was confused about why the two came back. 

"He's hungry again!" Everyone laughed, but it soon stopped as they saw Deeya and Dongjun walk past, her arm wrapped possessively around Dongjun's. Jimin about had a coronary. Taehyung turned to him. 

"Don't even start Jimin!"

Chin got up to sandwich Taehyung between him and Jimin. Jimin glared at Tae. "Talk Lee Taehyung!" Tae's eyes widened at Jimin calling him by his full name, he knew he was pissed.

"She's staying here with Dongjun since she's pregnant."

"Shit, that's so wrong!"

Jungkook, who was standing behind Chin, cleared his throat. Chin smiled and took his spot back next to Namjoon, causing the Alpha to smile. Taehyung looked down at his plate and shook his head.