10 - ER - [Sedated]

Taehyung couldn't wake from the nightmare, no matter how hard he fought he couldn't wake up.

He had been sedated.

Vaguely remembering what led up to this was not important. He was dreaming and he wanted to get the hell out of the dream at all cost. He couldn't move or make a sound. He was trapped and experiencing pain over and over again.

He felt the strange feeling that he had experienced only when he was attacked by the rouge alpha earlier.

He gasped. It was his wolf. The stress and fear that Taehyung was feeling from not being able to wake himself had caused his wolf to be triggered in a fight for survival and it had broken through the medically induced suppression once again.

'God the pain, make it stop please.'   

He was caught in the past where he had been viciously attacked by an alpha in rut when he was 14.  He felt the strong hands painfully pinning him to the bed as he fought against them, breaking his arm and wrist in the process.  He could feel the hot disgusting breath as the Alpha breathed in his scent and began licking his neck.   His pants were ripped off.  He screamed and kicked with all he had.  Managing to connect a kick right in the Alpha's balls, which caused him to erupted in a low growl. 

Tae knew what was about to happen and no one was there to stop it this time.  He and his wolf were now panicking as they both thought the dream was real.  Tae began screaming internally for anyone that could hear him.  Kai, Namjoon, Seong, mom, dad, anyone. 

'Help meeee!' was all he could scream inside his head.  

The heart monitor started beeping wildly as his heart rate increased at the thought of being violated again.  He felt his legs being forced apart, dislocating his hip.  Immense pain shooting through his body.  He prayed that he would blackout from it but he was in a dream and the pain would only continue.

His body began shaking in the bed. But no one was there to notice as everyone was talking to the doctor.

Tae was desperate.  He didn't want to feel that pain again.  The pain of having the Alpha entering him, the ripping and tearing as he was thrusted into. The feeling of wetness that could only be blood...his blood. Tae begged for his wolf to help but it was too weak from having been suppressed and from the incident with the rouge. Tae's mind starting bouncing all over the place not knowing what to do until it screamed the only name it could think of.

Jungkook!!

Tae couldn't tell if the plea had been trapped in his dream or if he actually managed to yell it out loud.  But Jungkook had felt it.  The sharp stab of pain deep in his chest.  

"Jungkook, son are you alright?"  Alpha Lee noticed the young Alpha in distress.

"Yes Sir. I don't know what happened"  He was reluctant to act as he was in the middle of hearing what the doctor and parents were saying and no one else knew that Taehyung was he mate.  Now, was not the time to tell anyone.

Just then Tae managed to break out of the sedation and the hellacious dream.  He was going crazy.   All he wanted to do was run.  Run from the pain, the dream and everything else.  He let out a painful yet silent scream as he ripped the IV from his hand, causing blood to splatter everywhere.  He managed to roll out of the bed and crashed on to the floor with a loud thud as his legs were not working yet.  His steely grey eyes darted around the room, unaware of where he was he caught sight of the windows.  He thought if he could just make it to a window he could at least jump out of it.  His head was foggy from the sedation, pain and confusion he was in.  He grabbed onto the side of the bed and pulled himself off the floor ignoring the pain from his broken wrist. 

As he finally stood on shaky legs, an image of the Alpha lunging at him flashed before his eyes causing an even louder blood-curdling scream.  

This time Jungkook had heard him, along with the entire floor.

Before the scream had a chance to end,  Jungkook burst through the door, running towards Taehyung.  As soon as Tae locked eyes with Jungkook, he stumbled towards him and wrapped his arms around him as if his life depended on it. 

"Please, Please don't let him hurt me anymore!  Get me out of here please please pleeeeease!" Taehyung was sobbing uncontrollably and shaking as Jungkook held onto the frightened Omega.

"I got you, I got you. You're safe, you're safe Tae, shhhh.''

"Please, get me out of here." Tae whispered with his face buried in Jungkook's shoulder, his grip tightening out of fear as blood from the IV site started soaking the Alpha's shirt.  All that Tae's mind could focus on was Jungkook.

"Tae!" his dad yelled after running through the door with everyone else.  He snapped his head to look at them but instead, he stared hard into Jungkook's eyes with shock and passed out again.