45 - Delegation of Power

After the excited Omegas had calmed down in the kitchen. Chin wrangled Jimin to help him with breakfast. The Elders had business to attend too, but would wait till after breakfast.  Alpha and Luna Lee asked Chin how Taehyung was doing.   He let them know he was still sleeping and that  he had spoken to Jungkook for a bit and briefly explained what was going on.  Chin told them that the two would probably sleep for most of the day. The parents were glad that Chin was there and monitoring them. For now, all the parents wanted to check up on their sons.

The Lees asked Namjoon to gather up his brothers and meet them out under the pavilion. The morning was nice enough that they wanted to enjoy the weather and talk some place privately. The Jeon's meanwhile gathered themselves and made their way to the holding quarters to talk to their son. They were beyond disappointed and hurt, knowing that Dongjun would resort to killing his own brother for a title and position he had no business occupying.

As the Elder Lees led their sons out to the pavilion, Kai and Seong asked if anyone had heard how Taehyung was doing? Their parents let them know that Chin checked on them earlier and that he was still sleeping. Luna Lee asked how Jimin did throughout the night and Kai let her knew he slept like a baby, snoring the entire time. Their parents had already discussed things earlier, they just wanted to fill the guys in on what was going on. Alpha Lee stood as he motioned for the others to have a seat.

"I want to talk to you guys, namely Namjoon and Kai about something serious. I just ask that you keep what I'm about to say between us until an official announcement is made.  First, Dongjun will be banned from the Pack. Second, me and Alpha Jeon have been discussing this for some time now and want to fill you two in. We are both very proud with the way all of you have handled yourselves during the rogue issue.  All three of you have stepped up when needed and shown excellent leadership skills.  Namjoon, I'll start with you.  Feel free to decline what I'm about to say, I don't want you or Kai or Seong for that matter to feel obligated in any way. Alpha Jeon would like for you Namjoon, to succeed him as Moon Ridge Pack Alpha."

Namjoon wasted no time in thinking or hesitating. It was if he knew this was in the works.  Especially seeing how Dongjun acted and carried himself.  But he wanted to make sure his own Pack would have a good and qualified leader. He lowered his head, trying to hide his excitement. He felt his brothers boring holes in him with their stares.

"Yes, sir. I'll accept his offer on the condition that our Pack has a good replacement."

"Kai, that's were you come in. I want you to lead our Pack when I step down as Alpha."

Seong was overjoyed for his brothers and patted Kai on the back. The large Alpha was dumbstruck. He did not expect any of this; he knew he wasn't really their son, so the offer was a shock. Kai looked over at Seong.

"Don't look at me, bro! I think you'd make an awesome Pack Alpha! Both of you!"

Kai had to take some deep breaths so he wouldn't fumble his words. "Uh..are you sure you want to pick me Alpha?" Kai wasn't sure it was a good idea. He knew how he could be.

"I'm 100% sure Kai. I've seen how you've stepped up and how you've dealt with things."

"Then all I can say is, yes. I accept."

Luna Lee clapped happily! "I'm so proud of my boys!"

Alpha Lee turned to Seong. "Seongi, I know Pack Alpha isn't something you were never interested in but I value your knowledge and advice. I hope you can offer support to your brothers. I know they'll appreciate all the help."

"Of course dad!"

"What about Jungkook dad?" Namjoon was curious as to why Jungkook wasn't interested in being Alpha. Their dad chuckled.