49 - An Ending & A Beginning #2

Taehyung and Jimin made their way to Jungkook's room. Namjoon stopped them as they pass through the kitchen.

"Hey you two beauties!"

"Hey Nami."

"You two headed to Jungkook's room?"

"Yeah."

"I'll follow you, I have something to tell you two."

"Uhh, okay."

Walking towards the room, Jimin was marching in front of both of them. When Jimin was happy, everyone was going to be happy whether they wanted to or not. Reaching the room Jimin barged right in.

"Kookie!" Jimin was plastered against him before he knew what to think. Taehyung didn't care at all that another Omega was hugging his Mate. It was Jimin afterall and Jimin was pretty much his brother.

"Uhhhh...hey MinMin..."

"Kookie! MinMin is going to help us pack!"

Just then Namjoon walked in. Jungkook looked at him with a plea for help written all over his face.

"Hey Jungkook, since the two, well three of you are together. I wanted to talk to you for a bit."

Jimin could sense that this was a private matter. "Hey, I'm going to go change. Come get me when you two are ready to leave!" With that Jimin flitted off like a butterfly. Taehyung and Jungkook both sat on the bed next to each other while Namjoon pulled up a chair and placed it in front of them.

"What's up Nami?"

"The apartment's all yours! I took care of the first two months for you guys. Consider it a Mating gift. The keys are under the mat." Namjoon figured he would let that awesome news soak in for a minute.

The young pair sat there dumbfounded for a few seconds before enveloping the older Alpha in a hug. Taehyung squealed right in his ear.

"Ow! Careful Tae. I need to be able to use that ear little bro!"

"Oh my God! Oh my God Thank you Nami!!"

"Shit..Thanks Namjoon. You didn't have to do that for us!"

They were both pleasantly shocked.

"Yeah, yeah. Jungkook. You take care of my little brother. Great Alpha or not, we'll kick your ass if you hurt him."

"Understood. Pack Alpha!" The two males brought it in for another hug.

__________________________

Both sets of parents made their way to the pavilion as the other Pack Elders began to arrive. The mood was somber as greetings and hugs were given. There were Alpha guards posted along the perimeter to keep others away. This wasn't a social event. Council meetings were usually held inside the main Pack house but since there were guests, outside was the best option.

Everyone arrived on time given the short notice and Alpha Jeon was grateful. Namjoon and Kai were also invited to join in so they could experience what it was like to banish a pack member. The two younger Alphas sat towards the back, they were only there to observe and learn. With everyone assembled, Alpha Jeon informed one of the guards that they were ready.

Since Dongjun had been staying in one of the larger member cabins, there was no need for him to go into the main house. The guards led him from the holding quarters to his cabin to retrieve the things he wanted to take. He was only allowed to take what he could carry as the guards supervised his movements. It was fine with him as there was nothing he really wanted other than travel documents and a few items. Everything he took fit into a large backpack. He would clear out his bank account on the way to the airport.