19 - Pushed to Far #2

Tae and Jimin head to the kitchen to eat. "I'm sorry Tae bear, I should have warned you about Dongjun, he's the resident asshole, next in line as Pack Alpha and Jungkook's older brother." Taehyung didn't care to hear anything about him.  He was exhausted. That incident with the 'resident asshole' had charged his wolf and they were both feeling the effects.

"Thanks, let's just eat and go hang out in the room, sound cool? I've had enough of Alphas for one day."

"I hear yeah, Oh let me introduce you to Chin! He's so awesome and he can cooook!!!"

"Chin? Please, not another Alpha MinMin." Ok, Taehyung was now becoming a whiny brat, not only was he exhausted but he was still hangry. 

"Oh please, he's one of the older Omegas and I love him to bits! He's like having an older sister, but not really. I call him 'The Pack Mom'." Jimin just giggled.

"Food Jimin. Food." Taehyung was hungry and done with talking. The two finally made it to the kitchen with Jimin still giggling and Taehyung pouting because of starvation.  Chin immediately greeted them. 

"MinMin?  Who is this grey-haired beauty?"

"This is my ever so sexy BFF Taehyung!"

"Ohhhh, so you're the one MinMin is always talking about?"

"Guilty." Taehyung immediately liked Chin, there was something about him and something about his empty stomach. "We were told to come and get something to eat."

"You've come to the right place my sensuous beauties!" Jimin let out another giggle. "Have a seat at the island and I'll fix you two a plate. Taehyung are you allergic to anything dear?" The thought of food made Tae excited and a little obnoxious.

"Just mushrooms and asshole Alphas." Chin couldn't help but burst out laughing while Tae let out a soft giggle. 

 "You're such a dork!" Jimin poked Tae in the side with his elbow. Instead of saying something Tae just yawned. 

"Tired dear?" Chin softly asked as he set plates down in front of the two adorable Omegas.

"Sorry, rough day. I'm just exhausted, my head really hurts and I'm starving."

"Well, dig in lovies!" Tae bent down to inhale the delicious aroma of veggies, meat and noodles. The two started inhaling the food as they were both hungry, only coming up for air. Chin stood with his back against the stove, admiring how the two devoured his culinary creation. 

"Oh my god, this is so good. Thank you, Chin." Tae was in food heaven and soon to be food coma, at least that was his plan. After they had finished dinner all three shared a piece of cake and chatted, letting Taehyung get to know Chin a little better and vice versa.

Deeya soon walked into the Pack house on her way to the bedroom that she currently shared with Jungkook. To get there, she had to walk through the kitchen to the other side of the house where the higher ranking Pack members stayed. As she walked through the kitchen she glared at the Omegas having a good time. She purposely walked by and gave a syrupy fake, "Hey guys!" Taehyung and Chin who were in the middle of talking didn't respond, Jimin who had a mouth full of cake didn't respond either. That did nothing but piss Deeya off thinking they were ignoring her on purpose. They could have cared less who walked in, as the 3 were engrossed in each other and the piece of cake.

"You know you're a guest here Taehyung, how about not being such a rude ass!" Deeya just had to give a smart remark for being ignored. But Tae was already exhausted with a bad headache from the incident with Dongjun, so was in no mode to deal with any more bullshit.

"Will you please just leave me alone Deeya." Tae pleaded to just be left in peace. Chin looked at Deeya with a warning glare, which she ignored cause Chin was an Omega after all.

"Don't you have something to do Deeya, other than harass people." Jimin also had enough of Deeya's constant need to egg and bully Omegas.

"I wasn't talking to you Omega!" Deeya's cockiness was about to get the better of her in about 5 seconds. Feeling arrogant as always and evidently forgetting that Taehyung was not the Omega to piss off. She pushed Jimin out of the chair with such force that he yelped loudly in pain when hitting the floor.

And that was not the thing to do. The yelp had gotten both Luna Jeon and Lee's attention, who were in one of the offices next to the kitchen, talking. The yelp had also triggered Taehyung's wolf again into the need to protect it's loved one. Even though it was badly weakened, it could still react to protect once again.

Before Chin or Deeya knew what happened, Taehyung had pinned Deeya against the wall opposite the kitchen island. With his injured right hand, he had lifted her 6 inches off the floor, leaving her feet dangling and kicking. The cast shattered from the flexing of Taehyung's muscles. Head down, his shoulders were heaving as he breathed heavily at the rush of adrenaline flowing through his body. The female in his grasp felt like nothing as strength coursed through every muscle. Increasing heat was rising, burning his eyes as the female Alpha violently clawed at the hand around her throat. Blood flowed from the deep claw marks on Taehyung's hand and arm. Neither of the Omegas could speak, they were too shocked at what was taking place.

As the Luna's ran into the kitchen, they both froze at the sight before them.

Deeya's kicking became more violent. The hand around her throat tightened. Tears were now running down her face, the blood vessels in her left eye had burst from the pressure, turning her eye red with blood. Taehyung slowly raised his head, eyes squeezed shut from the burning behind them. He flashed them open and stared into the female Alpha's eyes, causing her to force out a strangled scream. A deep growl came from the Omega who had pinned the Alpha, causing the other omegas to step away from him. When Taehyung finally spoke, it was the deepest voice anyone in the room had ever heard.

"Do not touch him. Ever... Understand?"

The struggling Alpha shook her head and whimpered out a pitiful "Yes." Taehyung's mom screamed his name.

"Taehyung!!"

His hand quickly fell away from Deeya's throat, whipping around to where his name came from. Deeya crumpled to the floor, barely holding on to the little bit of consciousness she had left. Taehyung's wolf was still angry and in attack mode as he glared at the Luna.

"Oh my God...." Both Luna's gasped as they continued to stare at Taehyung, who glared back at them with the blazing red eyes of an Alpha.