40 - Don't Tease the Alpha...{m}

Taehyung slowly began to move. He had slept through the night without any more nightmares, in fact, it was the most peaceful night's sleep he's had in a very long time. He tried to move again, but found his movements restricted by a pair of strong, muscular arms. Blinking to bring his eyes into focus, he squinted at the morning sunlight as it filled the room. The arms surrounding him loosened a bit.

Taehyung turned and looked at Jungkook. Now that he was facing him, he moved closer, gently nuzzling the mark he'd left on his Alpha. Jungkook started to stir, his arms closed around his Mate, lowering his head, he inhaled deeply.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning handsome."

"How do you feel baby?"

"I'm fine Kookie."

The two held each other, enjoying the other's scent, neither of them wanted to move.

"Thank you."

"For what?" Jungkook nuzzled into Taehyung's hair.

"For not leaving when I went into heat again."

Jungkook pulled away a little so he could see his eyes. "Thank you for not kicking me out and the whole 'I'll tear you apart' also made me stay." Jungkook couldn't resist teasing his Omega. "I thought you didn't want your heat to be the first time we were together Taehyung?"

"This was different."

"Different how?"

"Because I wanted you. This time I allowed you to put me into heat."

"You can do that?"

"Yeah. If I want you badly enough, I can change my scent to make you release pheromones that will trigger my heat. That way, it's less painful and more enjoyable. Plus, I have more control when it happens that way."

"I didn't know that, who told you that?"

"A little birdy."

"So you don't regret anything we did?"

"No? If any part of me felt that I would, I wouldn't have done it Jungkook." Taehyung took his hand and caressed his Mate's face, his eyes glowing, a soft barely audible 'purr' started coming from Taehyung. 

"Are, are you purring Tae?"

"Yeah..."

"You're a wolf Tae, not a cat!"

Taehyung gave Jungkook a strange look. "Don't all Omegas purr?"

"You know what? I don't really know. I've never heard one purr, but you're my first Omega, so it works for me. I like it. Wait, why are you purring?"

"Duh idiot, because I'm happy!" Taehyung lightly flicked Jungkook on the forehead. Jungkook chuckled and gave him a peck on his forehead in return. "And it's not really a purr Kookie, it's just a modified growl, it just sounds like purring."

"How do you know all of this babe?"

"My wolf told me." Taehyung squirmed to find a more comfortable spot as he wanted to get as close as physically possible to his Alpha.

"Tae?"

"Yeah."

"Why did your eyes turn red?"

"Oh, I'm sorry about that Kookie. You were pissing off my wolf."

"Shit, remind me not to do that!"

"I'm sorry."

The two held each other for a few minutes. Enjoying the quietness.