41 - The last of the ex

Morning came as Jungkook began waking up, looking over Taehyung was still sleeping.  Jungkook needed to eat and he thought Taehyung did to.  Leaning over he tried to wake him up.

"Tae, babe can you get up?"

Taehyung woke up surprisingly easy for a change. His hair was out of control as he looked over at Jungkook and smiled, the Alpha couldn't help but laugh at him.  Taehyung hit him on the shoulder.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning, Alpha." 

Jungkook growled at him.

"Watch it with that Taehyung, you'll be screaming my name again if you're not careful."

"Promise?"  Taehyung was feeling just fine as a smirk crossed his face.  But he needed to be a little serious for the moment. "Come here Junie."

"You and Jimin and your pet names, I tell you!"

"It's only because I love you dork, come here and let me check your bite mark."  Taehyung gently moved the fabric out of the way, the bite was almost healed.  Jungkook nuzzled him pushing him back down onto the bed, their lips locked in an early morning kiss, their tongues quickly finding each other.   Tae gently pushed Jungkook away, his blue eyes sparkling.

"I love you Kookie."

"I love you to baby.  Hungry?"

"Yeah."

"You ok with being around others or do you want to stay in the room?"

"Can we eat with everyone, as long as you stay with me? "

"Yeah, are you sure?" 

"Yeah... Just, can you keep them away from me, my senses are really sensitive right now."

"Sure thing, here, switch me hoodies.  I slept in this one, it's more heavily scented."

"Ok, Thanks."

After Tae had put on Jungkook's hoody.  The two made their way to the kitchen, Taehyung had the hood pulled down covering most of his face as he held Jungkook's hand, staying close by him.  Jungkook had his hoody zipped up,  hiding the bite mark like Chin had asked him to do.  Once to the kitchen, it was just Chin and Jimin.   Chin noticed the two out the corner of his eye.

"Hey? Why are you two out of the room?"

"Taehyung wanted to eat with everyone."  Taehyung wasn't saying much as he stood behind Jungkook.  Chin was a little worried.

"Tae bear, you know you can stay in the room, being around everyone so soon might not be such a good idea.  Especially with other Alphas around" 

Even Jimin was concerned. "Yeah TaeTae, you should probably rest more, I can bring you guys plates." 

Taehyung really wanted some time out of the room.  Since they were the only 4 in the kitchen Taehyung was all right.

"Can we just have some tea and coffee before everyone else get's here?" 

"Sure Tae, you two sit at the island and I'll get it ready for you.  If others start showing up, you should go back to the room ok?"

"Thanks ChinChin."  Taking a seat, Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder while Jimin made coffee and put water on for tea.  Chin went to the island but kept his distance.

"Taehyung, will you show my your eyes real quick, please?"   Taehyung looked up and quickly glanced at Chin, his blue eyes present from being so close to his Mate.  Jungkook wondered what was going on.