40 - Take 2

Taehyung woke up a few hours later, wrapped in Jungkook's arms. He tried to move but couldn't

"Jungkook?"

"Hmmn?"

"Let me up."

Jungkook released him, Taehyung quickly sat up and dashed to the bathroom. Jungkook got up to make sure he wasn't getting sick again.

"Tae?"

"I'm fine, just had to pee." Taehyung washed his hands and exited.  Finding his Mate, he hugged him, burying his face in his neck, careful of the bite mark. "I'm hungry Junie."

"Yeah, me too, you sure you want to go back out there?"

"Yeah, sorry about earlier. Deeya's scent was just too much for me."

"Let's go then, stay close and keep the hood pulled down."

The two made it to the kitchen. Thankfully, everyone else had eaten and started their day. Jungkook had Tae stand next to him while he checked the fridge and found two plates for them. He heated them up and they sat at the table. Taehyung sat next to the window so Jungkook could block him from everyone.

Tae's parents walked into the kitchen and spotted the new couple. Taehyung stopped eating and hid his face behind Jungkook's shoulder, wrapping around his arm. Natural behavior for a newly mated Omega. Tae's parents kept their distance.

"Hey you two, how are you doing?" Alpha Lee smiled at them.

Taehyung moved closer, as their scents as Alpha caused him to seek the safety of his Mate. Jungkook knew Tae wouldn't speak.

"Fine, he was hungry. He's been sleeping a lot."

"Good, keep him close to you Jungkook." The two left, leaving the couple to enjoy their meal. Jungkook took his hand and caressed his mates face under the hood.

"They're gone baby."  Taehyung was done eating and pushed his plate away as he went back to nuzzling Jungkook.

"Are you done Tae?" Tae moved closer and nuzzled Jungkook's ear.

"Yeah, I'm not that hungry now.  Can we go back to the room? I don't want to be out here anymore."

"Sure babe."  Jungkook wondered whether Taehyung should have left the safety of the bedroom but, he was patient and didn't mind the back and forthness.

Jungkook scraped the food from Taehyung's plate into his.  He still needed to eat so the plate of food was coming with him.  Looking around to make sure no one else was entering the kitchen area, the two returned to the bedroom. Once inside, Tae quickly crawled back into bed.

"I'm going back to sleep Kookie."

"Okay babe, I'll wake you up later to see if we want to eat."

Jungkook finished eating and sat the plate outside the door. He texted Chin to let him know and to thank him for setting aside some food for them. Chin asked how Tae was doing, Jung let him know he didn't really eat much and was sleeping again.

As Taehyung slept, he moved away from Jungkook. The Alpha looked over at him but didn't think much of it.  Jungkook decided to do some work for his restaurant and make sure he had finances in order for the upcoming purchase of their new apartment. He needed to have things set and ready to go. Once the issue with the Rogues was over, he wanted out and away from his brother. Jungkook knew it was just a matter of time and the two of them would be at each other's throats. Literally.