6 - The Dance

**This is a pretty long chapter, it has a POV towards the end of it and I didn't want to make it a separate chapter.**

{I don't own the above image...it just went so well with this chapter}

did I mention I've gotten lazy with typing out Jungkook's and Taehyung's names?
sometimes they are shortened to Jung and Tae.

did I mention I've gotten lazy with typing out Jungkook's and Taehyung's names?sometimes they are shortened to Jung and Tae

Everyone had finished eating.  Kai and Namjoon made their way to the bar and returned with beers and shots as Seong, Tae and Jimin cleared the table.  As they sat down Namjoon was approached by the Pack Alpha to discuss something and left towards the main Packhouse.

"Tae, did you want a beer or anything to drink?" asked Kai.

"No, I'm good."  Out of nowhere Jimin grabs Taehyung's hand and squeezes it.  "Come on hooker!   Let's dance.  Your brothers are here, you'll be fine. Pleeease."  Jimin gave Tae his big puppy dog eyes and cute pout. No one could say no to Jimin when he did that. Not even Taehyung.

Before Tae agreed, he grabbed Seong's shot and slammed it back.  Seong just looked at him.

"Jimin wants to dance....don't ask."

Seong just burst out laughing. "You want another one?"

With that, Tae gave his brother the finger and followed Jimin to the dance floor.  He was glad there were other couples on the floor and not just the two of them. Jimin was already dancing away as he motioned for the DJ to turn up the music.

The shot hit Tae quickly, helping him to loosen up a little and get rid of some of his shyness. After a few songs, he finally forgot about the others and the dance floor. {You have to understand something. When Jimin got Tae to loosen up and relax, he was an excellent dancer.}  Soon the pair were moving together like they had planned out every move.

There was a group of already tipsy female Alphas trying to get attention on the dance floor and did not appreciate the 2 male Omegas showing them up.  They seemed to forget that even though they were women, they were not Omegas.  Omegas had a certain smoothness and sexiness that Alphas just didn't have, male or female.  Out of spite, they purposely began bumping into the two males. This started to piss Jimin off, as Taehyung just ignored them.

Jimin then had a very naughty idea. He quickly grabbed Tae, pulled him close and whispered. "Hey let's show these Alpha bitches how it's done." even though Taehyung was shy and hated attention, he couldn't resist.  All it took was a devilish smirk from Taehyung and Jimin ran to the DJ to request a song.

"'Sick Thoughts-Lewis Blissett ' and turn it up, Old Man!"

Jimin skipped back to where his partner in the future crime was standing.  He giggled, grabbed Tae around his waist and took him to the middle of the dance floor.  As the song started, the two began. Each twist, step and move was in sync. Their hands moving slowly and deliberately over their bodies.  Matching steps.  Rotating hips and grinding.  No female Alpha could come close to the amount of sexiness these 2 Omegas had when they got together to dance. The ladies that had been bothering them eventually had to stop dancing as the guys owned the floor.