18 - Pushed too Far #1

Jimin and Taehyung made it inside, going directly to their shared room. No longer under the uncomfortable stares from random Alphas, the bed welcomed him with the promise of rest and relaxation. Laying down, muscles released their tension and a long sigh left his lips.

"You know Tae, I have a bad feeling you will end up bitch slapping Deeya again, just saying." That entire sentence gave Tae a headache. He had enough to worry about with his first heat coming, he didn't need to add her to the list. 

"Yeah, I wish she would piss off and be butt hurt someplace else."

Jimin couldn't help but laugh, he came over and bounced on Tae's bed. "Guess what else I noticed." Tae heard the devilish tone in Jimin's voice. 

"Please don't say it."

"I am going to mention it every time butternuts."

"My brain can't handle more bullshit right now Jimin. I need food before I have to deal with any more fuckery."

"Haha, now that you mention it, I'm starving too!! Come on, let's see if they've cooked anything yet!"

Taehyung failed to notice how late it got. The lunch he ate earlier wore off, he might be an Omega but he had the appetite of an Alpha.  As the two giggled and chatted down the hall towards the kitchen, they ran into Dongjun. Jimin hated Dongjun. 

 "Hey, guys!" 

Jimin sneaked behind Tae, who just gave him a weird look. "Hey." Tae replied, not concerned with the Alpha.

"You're with the Alphas from Steel River right?" Ok, now Tae's irritation increased because he was keeping him from the most important cause at the moment and that involved getting food.

"Yeah.  Come on MinMin I'm hungry."  Tae gave a quick answer and turned his focus to the cause.

"You're beautiful." Dongjun moved, positioning himself in front of Tae, blocking his path and glaring down at him.  That was a bad idea, Tae had enough and looked up at the Alpha.

"Will you fuck off? I don't know you, so move!" Let's just say Tae became hangry, very hangry. He grabbed Jimin's hand and started to walk around the Alpha, but not before he felt an overly firm grip on his arm. Tae whipped his head around and glared at the Alpha. "Get your hands off of me!"

"Well, aren't we feisty." Dongjun loved it when the ones he took an interested in fought back. Tae yanked his arm out of the hold and pushed him into the wall. The Alpha started getting pissed that the Omega failed to acknowledge his status. 

"Stop!" 

Dongjun used his Alpha voice, thinking the grey-haired beauty would immediately submit. Jimin froze at the voice as he should, but not Tae.  

"Go fuck yourself, jerk!" Tae turned, dragging Jimin behind him unaware that the Alpha was making a move towards them, this time painfully grabbing his arm. Tae yelped in pain. Before he could turn to confront the Alpha again, the Alpha's head snapped back, releasing the grip from being punched in the face. Tae turned to see Jungkook, eyes red and blazing, caused the Omega to step out of the way.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Dong?" Jungkook growled as he was close to shifting and continuing the attack, his brother reared up to fight back. Tae suddenly jumped between the two, shielding Jungkook. 

"Stop It!!" Tae growled and pushed Dongjun again, this time much harder, into the wall. Both Alphas froze. Jimin cowered against the wall.  Elder Alpha Jeon and Lee rushed to determine what was going on, having sensed the tension from Alpha Jeon's office. The two were in the hallway in what seemed like an instant. When they arrived they found Tae standing behind Jungkook, Jimin huddled against the wall and Dongjun and Jungkook on the verge of shifting into a fight. The Elder Alpha Jeon had enough to worry about without having to deal with fighting between his sons.