35 - Relief From the Heat

Chin's first stop was Luna Jeon's office to see if she was busy, unfortunately she was so he went to Alpha Jeon's office.  He opened the door before Chin could knock. 

"Oh!  Alpha Jeon, I'm sorry to bother you."

"No bother at all Chin, what I can do for you?"

"I need to borrow your office for a minute if that's possible?"

"Sure, I'm headed out to check on some things.  Take all the time you need."

"Thank you Sir."  Chin turned and made his way to Namjoon who was still sitting in the dining room.  Chin walked up behind him, placing his hand gently on the Alpha's back.  

"Namjoon, I need to talk to you for a minute."

"Sure Chin, what is it?"

"In private, please." 

Namjoon became slightly worried.   "Sure, let's go."  Namjoon followed Chin into Alpha Jeon's office where Chin closed and locked the door. 

"Sorry Namjoon but we need your help with Taehyung."

"My help?  I think this is something you ne-"  Chin cut him off as he already knew where he was going.

"It's not that.  Shit.  I'm really sorry hon, but I know you and Kai are True Alphas.  Only you two can help with this.  Look.  Taehyung's heat is worse than we thought it would be.  It's doing nothing but causing him extreme pain, and not the kind that can be helped by Jungkook mating him.  We... We don't know what's going on but we need to get him to rest."

"What do you need me to do?"

"I need you to use your Alpha voice to put him into a deep sleep.  We may need you and Kai to do that until his heat is over.  I need the two of you because at some point his wolf will ignore you, if his heat continues past that, Kai will have to step in."

"Shit, Chin."  Namjoon did not like using his Alpha voice, especially on his little brother, or that others knew he was a True Alpha.

"Fine, I'll do it, but Chin?"

"Yeah hon?"

"Who else did you talk to about me and Kai?"

Chin approached Namjoon and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.  "Don't worry Namjoon.  I was very discrete about this.  The only one that I told this to was your mom.  I wouldn't dare put you in danger like that.  I care too much about you to do that to you."

Namjoon smiled, holding the hand that was on his shoulder.   "Let's go put my little bro to sleep." 

Chin surprised him by wrapping him in a hug.  "Thank you hon."  Namjoon rubbed the Omega's back, his hold on him tightening just a little as he didn't want the hug to end.

"You know Chin, Taehyung really trusts you.  I can tell you really care about him, it's almost like your family already."  Namjoon chuckled at his statement as the two headed back to the room.

"  Namjoon chuckled at his statement as the two headed back to the room

Chin had Namjoon wait outside the room while he checked on Taehyung.  His mom, who was rubbing his neck, looked back at him worriedly. 

"He hasn't stopped whimpering since you left Chin."

"I figured as much, Namjoon's outside the room.  I'll have him come in, can you try to get Taehyung to wake up?"

Luna Lee gently shook Taehyung to wake him up as Chin went to the door.

"Come in Namjoon."  Chin took Namjoon's hand and led him over to the bed.  Namjoon could see how exhausted he was, even though Tae managed to give him a weak smile.  Chin wanted to talk to Taehyung first to explain what was going on so his wolf would be more receptive to it.

"Tae, baby, you really need to get some rest.  Since your heat is preventing that, we think if Namjoon uses his Alpha voice on you to command you to sleep, it may work, okay?"

Taehyung shook his head that he was fine with it.  Chin moved so Namjoon could take his place in front of Taehyung.

"Ok Namjoon, give it a try."  

Namjoon knelt in front of his little brother and started to reach for him but Chin quickly grabbed his arm.

"No!  Don't touch him, that's not a good idea right now."  Namjoon smiled and prepared to use his voice.

"Are you ready Pup?"  Taehyung smiled in readiness.

"Sleep"

It worked, Taehyung was in a deep sleep within seconds, everyone sighing in relief. 

"Oh thank God!"  Luna Lee was the most relieved.   Chin placed a hand on Namjoon's shoulder causing the Alpha to look at him and smile. 

"Thank you so much Namjoon.  Ok folks,  let's take a break.  I'll have Jimin sit with him for a bit."

Taehyung was in heat for the next 2 days, luckily he slept for the rest of the day after Namjoon used his voice on him.  The next day however, Taehyung's wolf refused to submit to it so Kai was called in to help.    

Jungkook in the meantime was having difficulty with his mate having to submit to other Alphas.  Chin explained to him why, which helped settle him a little, but he still wasn't happy about it.