"4:20. To bribe my sister to get out of her bed, tell her I'll buy her as much junk food as she wants. Within a $40 dollar limit", she added the last part almost way too quickly.

The last time Camille bribed Chastity with that offer, she ended up $68 dollars broker. She shuddered at the memory, goosebumps forming on her arm.

"I'll be sure to tell her that part", he chuckled, glancing at his still sleeping girlfriend, "but we'll be there. See you soon".

Camille said her goodbyes and hung up the phone. She stood up and went into the kitchen, grabbing a peach yogurt cup.

"You two are the most stubborn people I've ever met, you know that?", Ky'aala says, following her sister into the kitchen.

"Oh, don't lecture me. He blocked me first, so I'm not saying shit to him outside of this child. I won't go out of my way to be a bitch to him, or course. But, if you sense hostility and tension between us, don't look at me", Camille says, raising her hands in the air.

"Bullshit. You both know you're just as wrong as he is, if not more wrong. Admit it, Camille. If he hadn't come when he did, you wouldn't have called him until maybe two weeks later. If not longer. He wrong for saying things about you. But, you two made that child together and you chose to shut him and keep him out of the loop.

That man became a better person, because of you. If it wasn't for you, he would've been in jail or been dead somewhere because he still would've been in the game, wrapped up with luck somewhere", she says, pulling out a cold bottle of water.

"He's doing something good with his life now, and you guys were so happy together. This child was supposed to bring you guys together, but it tore you further apart. Now, when at this appointment, I don't give a damn if you talk to the nigga or not. But, at least be civil and hold no hostility or ill feelings towards him", she pleaded, and Camille sighed.

"Fine. But only because of what we had", she reluctantly agreed, and Ky'aala smiled.

"Now go get dressed. You are not pulling up in some green basketball shorts and a purple shirt with yellow socks", Ky'aala teases her sister about her current outfit, and Camille rolled her eyes.

"Hysterical coming from someone who pulled up in a bright pink Hello Kitty hoodie, a Sailor Moon shirt and a pair of Tokyo Ghoul socks, but talk ya' shit", she smirked, walking upstairs.

"I took the hoodie off, dummy!", Ky'aala yelled up the stairs, pulling her jeans down to cover her socks.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, Tremaine was sitting in his apartment, eating Goldfish while watching SpongeBob. He wasn't completely happy, but he ignored the feelings of sadness and anger he felt.

This seven weeks haven't been the same without him constantly bugging Camille for attention, or them cuddling, or with him snatching her lashes off every chance he got.

He smiled at the memory of them laying together in her living room or in his. He shook them away when he realized that his phone was ringing. He picked up his phone, pausing the TV and answered Tae's call.

"Wassup, fool?", he answered, putting some Goldfish in his mouth.

"Yo, I know you guys aren't on the best terms, but Camille has an ultrasound today. Just show up, to show that you at least care for the child you helped her create", Tae said, helping Chastity put her socks on.

"Can we stop and get food on the way?", Chastity asked, holding a pillow to her stomach.

Daviontae nodded and slid her brown UGG boots on, standing up and pecking her lips.

"Man, I ain't tryna hear all that", Tremaine groane and his closest friend looked at his phone crazy.

"Bitch, fuck are you talking about? You and her created that child together, and stubbornness and pride be damned, my almost sister isn't going through this damn process alone. Y'all could be arch enemies and nobody would give a damn. You two need to be there for that child, whether you want to or not", Tae lectured, and Tremaine sighed.

"Period, big dot shit!", Chastity yelled in the background.

"Shush, bae, damn", Tae laughed, and Chastity threw a pillow at his head.

"I'll see if I can go", was all Tremaine said before hanging up.

Of course he was going to go, he would've been a dumbass if he didn't.

An hour later, Camille was laying on one of those patient bed things, her sweatshirt raised. Ky'aala was sitting across from her, scrolling down her Twitter feed.

The doctor came in a few minutes later and began the process. Ky'aala was cracking jokes, and Camille was laughing at the dark corniness.

"I seen this one on Instagram. Why don't orphans play baseball? Because they don't know where home is", she laughed, and Camille's jaw dropped.

"Alright, Ms. Johnson. There goes the he-", Dr. Alvarez was cut off by Chastity and Tremaine coming through the door.

"Uhm, it's a small office. If the father is here, can he stay and everyone else exit?", the doctor asked, and the two sister left, leaving Tremaine, Camille, and the doctor.

"As I was saying. There goes the head... Oh, my mistake. There goes the heads", she corrected herself, making Camille's heart drop.

"Heads?", she asked in shock, and the doctor nodded.

"Yep. You're having twins, ma'am", she smiled, and Tremaine stared at his ex girlfriend in shock.

"Well, that's sort of a surprise. They run in my family", Camille mumbled, looking at the grey and white screen.

Tremaine stayed quiet and kept his distance, standing across the room while watching the screen. Once it was over and Camille got the pictures, she handed him images identical to the ones she had.

They nodded at each other, and he placed the pictures inside his jacket. They didn't say one word to each other, but no hostility was held. It was a slow start, but a start none the less.

 It was a slow start, but a start none the less