Youtuber AU - PubG

Start from the beginning

"Are we cutting out that part?" Singapore said hopefully.

"Nope!", Thailand said with the sound 'pop' in his lips.

"Hey, is Philia going to edit this?", Martial asked.

"Well its her turn now-!"

"Well then... Philia! Don't cut the inappropriate stuff!", Martial said to the camera, "Children need to learn this sort of things! Just don't!"

"What the heck, Martial Law! This isn't appropriate for children on Youtube!", Singapore said as they all together joined the game, all of them spawning in the waiting area.

"There are so many things you need to know innocent Singapore about the wonders of the internet", Thailand said.

"Oh please... I've seen way worse. Than these things", Singapore said,

"Like that one time you accidentally saw Mallie nakey", Indonesia laughed.

"What the heck, Indo!", Singapore exclaimed as he feels a dark presence chilling down his spine.

"SINGAPORE WHEN THIS IS DONE. YOU ARE SO DEAD!", Martial growled.

"Calm down! That was years ago when were still married.", Singapore panicked trying to reassure Martial.

"Noooow back to the game! Hopefully Philia cut this.", Thailand said.

"Now, *cough cough*. Due to PubG being a good game there are so many children going mad." Indonesia said, throwing something at Singapore on the game, "It can get pretty violent and scary."

"My Moon (Malaysia), played fortnite one time.", Martial said. "And she got death threats in chat, was called bitch atleast seven times, I almost plan to trashtalk this losers. And then was banned for harrasment of other players in only 10 minutes. I was there, and it was a sick ride."

"Thus the reason why fortnite is banned on the game list!", Thailand exclaimed. "The author didn't want us to play this game because of how bad it gets! Until she changed her mind. Dunno why though?"

"I heard she was force to play it until she was so engrossed in the game", Indonesia said.

"And another reason why voice chat is off in this!", Martial said as they spawned on the plane. "But here, let me pick the drop zone. I'm guessing you all know how to play this?"

"Yeah!", Thailand said.

"Yup!", Singapore said.

"Yesarooo, my fine bugaroo!", Indonesia said.

"Is that a Miraculous ladybug line?", Thailand asked.

There was a silent pause.

"MIRACULOUS!", Indonesia and Thailand sang yelled in off key. "SIMPLY THE BEST! UP TO THE TEST WHEN THINGS GO WRONG! MIRACULOUS, THE LUCKIEST! THE POWER OF LOVE, ALWAYS SO STRONG!"

"Owww! My eardrums!", Martial said.

"Why did Philippines show them that show?", Singapore asked.

"I know Mallie is going to be infected soon, I'm scared.", Martial shivers.

"Aaaand the round is starting!", Thailand yelled as they all dropped from their planes.

"Oooh, this is a pretty map!" Indonesia awed.

"Basically, we have to kill everyone to win, and we're only playing on round.", Martial said as they landed.

"Oh my, I found a motorcyle! So cool!", Indonesia said as she climbed onto the vehicle.