Chapter Thirty Three- Bitchiest Bitch Encounter

Start from the beginning

"Oh, really? Sorry. I thought you were talking about yourself." She rolled her eyes.

"So, how are you?" She inquired in an utterly annoying manner.

"Better than you." I blurted back.

"If I throw a stick, will you leave and fetch that using your mouth?" She made the bitch inside my F-ing body boil.

"Oh I thought I should be the one to throw that and you'll be the one to fetch? You're the whore-est bitch in the first place, right?" Oh yeah, I felt so French and I like that.

"Was that supposed to be a joke?"

"No, you're the joke."

"Fuck you." She jeered angrily.

"No, fuck you." I jeered back.

"Take that back!"

"Okay, okay. I'll take that back... Unfuck you!" Trent and I laughed in chorus. She was about to slap me but I stopped her hand from doing so. "Get your STD infected hands off me, biotch." She looked so pissed and looked at me from head to foot.

I realized I was only wearing my old shirt and a denim shorts that I left two years ago!

"You look like shit. Is that the new trend now?" She looked at him. "Trent baby, don't tell me you'll pick this piece of junk over me. Just take a stare on how do I look. " She pointed out our clothes. She's wearing a skimpy floral dress that flows up to her upper thighs that will show a full clear view of her ass if she ducked down.