Chapter Thirty- Two Dates In Two Days

Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together.

Chapter Thirty- Two Dates In Two Days

The place was so amazing. I couldn't believe with what I saw. It brings back my childhood attitude towards stuffed toys. We entered a large room with different stuffed toys. It was so cute. There are some children out there playing with the teddy bears and butterfly shaped plush toys.

"Why did you brought me here?" That question was running on my mind since we got to the place.

"Nothing. I just thought you might like this place. Why? Was this place bad?"

"No, it's amazing. I love it here. So how many girls have you brought here?" He looked a bit shocked when I asked that.

"You're the only girl I brought here. I promised Mrs. Williams to bring someone special here." Huh?

"What do you mean?"

"You'll know it soon... Anyway, i'd like to show you something." He tugged me along him as we walked around the place. We stopped in front of the largest stuffed toys inside the said establishment.

"Wow they're huge." My mouth formed an 'o' in amazement.

"Yeah. What do you think is the nicest?" I looked at them.

There was a huge Dora The Explorer, Stitch, Hello Kitty, a dog, a cat, a turtle, panda and Winnie The Pooh!

"That!" I pointed at Pooh.

"Really? You may now take him home."

"WHAT?!"

"It's now yours." He chuckled.

"No, I can't take that. It's too much."