Zombie Horde

We found an RV that we were held up in. While Doc was driving, Warren and Vasquez went to sleep along with me and 10k. Murphy stole the bed for himself. 

"Hey Karma?" A voice called. I hummed in response. "Karma you gotta wake up," They said again. I groaned and turned my head into the pillow again. They rubbed my arm and kissed my cheek. I opened one eye. 10k.

"Karma's not available at this time. Leave a message after the apocalypse. Beep" I said. He laughed. Ah, that laugh. I opened my eyes and looked at him. 

"Good morning beautiful" He whispered rubbing my cheek. 

"Good morning," I said to him. I walked outside to check in on Warren.

"How she looking," I asked.

"Well? If it was a Z, we'd pike it." She said. 

"We're awfully exposed out here. I feel like bait." Murphy said.  

"Those ATVs gonna run?" Warren asked as Vasquez filled up the ATV with gas. 

"Well, this one's got my name all over it," Murphy said getting on one.  

"No way in hell I'm letting you out of my sight," Vasquez said taking the other. 

"Okay, so there's only room for two more. Somebody's got to hightail it." Warren said. 

Me, Karma, and Doc can make our way to higher ground on foot." 10k said. 

"But just don't forget to come back and get us when that mega super horde passes," Doc said. 

"Got it," Addy said hugging us each bye. 

"Looks like you might be getting to ten thousand a lot sooner than you thought," Doc said. 

"Let's get out of here," I said. We walked through the woods and both 10k and Doc bent down under a tree which I just casually strolled under. They stopped walking and I bumped into 10k, he looked down at me confused. I yawned and he got the message. 

"Holy shit," Doc said. There was a huge mountain near us. We had to go up that?! With no equipment. 

I grabbed the rocky surface with my hands and pulled my body up. My calloused hands gripped the mountain as we shimmied our way up the small ledge. I went first, 10k followed, then Doc. When we were almost towards the top, Doc slipped. 10k caught him and helped him back up. 

"Thanks, kid," Doc said continuing to climb. 

"Whoa. Check it out." 10k said turning around. 

"Makes you feel kinda small, don't it?" Doc asked. We looked out and saw the grand canyon.

"I guess that's why they call it the Grand Canyon," 10k said. A twig broke and all of our heads turn to that direction.

"Zombies?" Doc asked. Another twig broke gaining our attention on the other side.

"I don't think so," 10k said. 

"Whoa," Doc yelled grabbing 10k's and I's attention. Doc fell backward and 10k turned him over. He had a cut on his forehead from the rock and it was bleeding. 

"Doc?" He asked. 10k was tased by one of those taser poles. Where does everyone get those?

I pulled my gun out and pointed it to the attacker on the horse. 

"Nuh huh, no. Absolutely not. I am not getting tased." I said. My arms were grabbed and held behind my back. I grunted in pain. The man on the horse got off and tied my hands together. They tied Doc and 10k as well.