Rozewell, Mèxico

"Three o'clock," Doc said as he got out.

"Four thousand two hundred thirty-eight," 10k said. I looked up to him from the ground and nodded.

"Kid's on a roll," Doc said.

"Okay, talk about 'I want to believe,'" Addy said.

"The only thing the good people of Roswell believe in is liberating money from suckers," Murphy said.

"Looks like we got some believers inside," Warren said. We walked around the building to the door.

"Are you here for the Visitors?" The man inside asked us.

"Visitors?" Warren asked.

"I think he means-" Murphy gestured to the painted alien head on the wall.

"Have you been touched by Bernadette?" The man asked coming up to Warren.

"Who?" She asked.

"Don't worry. I'm Roy. I'll help you with the orientation." He said.

"Orientation?" She asked.

"Yeah. For the exodus." He said.

"What exodus?" Vasquez asked.

"It's okay to be confused. Many new arrivals are. We had a guy from Riverside, Iowa, show up, thought he was a starship captain." Roy said laughing.

"Are we supposed to understand what the hell you're talking about?" Murphy asked.

"You've been drawn here by inexplicable visions of leaving the planet on a chariot of fire, right?" Roy asked.

"No. We were drawn here by inexplicable visions of finding food and gas." Doc said from in front of me.

"You didn't have a dream of a large elongated human form with almond eyes telepathically urging you to come to Roswell at this appointed time?" Roy asked.

"Nope," Warren said passing Doc and me.

"We did see some really strange lights in the sky last night though," 10k said. I turned around and busted out laughing when I saw 10k wearing alien glasses.

"Everything's strange to you. You grew up in a cave." Murphy said. 10k followed him with his eyes.

"Well, the important thing is that you're not too late. Let me show you around before Bernadette returns. I'll introduce you to your fellow Xtronauts." Roy said walking into the next room. 10k looked at me and raised his eyebrows repetitively making me laugh.

"Xtronauts?" Doc asked. We stopped fooling around and followed them. "Hey, man. These... these aliens that you're looking for, they're not the probing kind are they?" Doc asked.

"No. We are not abductees. Those people are crazy. We're inductees. We've been invited, not kidnapped. We refer to ourselves as Xtronauts because we will be the first humans to explore the alien world." He explained.

"So, ummm. How do you plan on doing that exactly?" Murphy asked.

"The Visitors are coming to save us from the apocalypse. We have been chosen, and they're almost ready. Just six more days. Bernadette is in close contact with them.

"Bernadette?" Warren asked.

"We've all seen them. But she's the only one they communicate with." He said.

"And Roy, the... the aliens that you communicate with, do they by any chance use a radio?" Addy asked wanting to contact Citizen Z.

"Radio is far too primitive for them. They don't need our technology. They communicate with her telepathically." Roy explained. We all nodded. Crazy town.