All Patriarch Must Fall

"What kind of son are you? I gave you everything. I gave you life. Breast fed you till you were five. And this is how you treat me?" She said.

"But Ma, we were just messin' around. We were gonna come and get you down. Besides, you were being a total bitch." He said. The two of them were arguing now.

"That's zombie shit and you know it. I could'a died out there on the wheel." She said.

"You know, we saved her." Doc chimed in.

"Shut up!" They both said.

"This here is my family, and don't you forget it. Just cuz you call yourself King don't make it real, yo." She said.

"It's my right! You never let me do anything. I'm tired of you telling me what to do." He said

"You're the center of my universe. What are you talking about?" She yelled.

"You were never there for me!" He yelled

"You know, I think I know what's going on here. Me and my daughter, we had the same discussion. What you two need to do is-" Murphy got cut off by him being electrocuted.

"Shut up!" They yelled.

"Now, King." Warren started. One of their men stopped her.

"It's what Daddy would've wanted!" He yelled at his mom.

"You don't know what Daddy would've wanted. Do right by your mamma, that's what Daddy would've wanted." She said

"Then well let's ask him!" He said.

"All right, fine." She said.

"Fine!" They both yelled.

"Daddy. Daddy, are you awake? Here you go, Daddy. Got some new friends for you to meet." He said wheeling a zombie tied to a chair out.

"You were gonna get married without inviting either one of us?" She said.

"It happened kinda fast. We decided to elope." He said.

"Oh baby. How you doin'? You miss your sugar momma? You miss-" She reached up to touch him but he snarled at her.

"All right, get on with it." She said sharply.

"Daddy, tell Momma I'm ready to run the clan." He said, bending down to his level.

"Dumbass! You know he can only answer yes and no questions. He'll grunt for yes and nothing for no." She said.

"Am I ready to run the clan?" He asked. The zombie groaned.

"Am I ready to become King Clown?" He asked. The zombie released black goop from his mouth.

"See! I told you!" He cheered.

"That wasn't no answer! He just threw up is all. That don't count as a yes!" She yelled. She bent dont to his level. "You want me running the family, right baby? Junior ain't ready. You want me to run the clan, right? Your sweet-ass sugar momma running the family? Right, Daddy?" The zombie didn't do anything.