Plant Zombies vs Humans

The truck pulled up to a greenhouse. There was an armed guy on the other side of the fence.

"You guys harvesters here for the cure?" He said.

"Yeah, that's right," Warren said, anything to get us in there. 

"You're armed." He noticed. 

"Uh, yeah," Addy said sassily. 

"Good." He opened the gate wide enough for us to single file our way in. "Harvesters wait in the garage until you're called. The others inside will give you the rundown." He spoke as we walked past. Warren gave him a two-finger salute. 

"You think Murphy's here?" Addy asked. 

"Yeah, he's here. I can smell him." Warren said. We all stood together taking in the scene. 

"I think you're smelling the z weed," Doc said, taking a deep breath of the intoxicated air. 

"Help me! Get it off!" A female voice screamed. We all rushed over to her. She was on the ground being dragged back by a tangled up zombie. Vasquez shot his gun but it didn't seem to work. he grabbed her spiked steampunk weapon and bashed its head in.

"Hey! Told you people to move into the garage where it's safe." The guy from the gate said. 

"Safety first, huh?" Doc sarcastically asked. 

"You got a problem?" The dude asked, stepping up to Doc.

"No, no brother," Doc said. "Just here for the cure." He said. Vasquez tapped his shoulder and he pushed through the guy to continue walking. Warren looked the guy up and down. I tucked the woman's arm over my shoulder and 10k took the other side. She told us where to go for where she was staying. there was a little girl laying down on a ratted mattress, covered up with a jacket. 

"You all right?" Warren asked as we set the woman on the other bed. 

"Yeah, I think so." She replied. Doc bent down in front of her addressing her wounds with a maxi pad. 

"Mama." The little girl's voice brought my attention to her. 

"Hey, baby. Hey. Mama's here. I came back to you just like I promised." The woman said.

"Did you find it?" The little girl asked. 

"Not yet sweetie. But we're getting close." The mom said. I sighed and brought my attention to the outside. I miss when my mother would comfort me. I leaned my body up against the door frame. 10k was looking out next to me. He whistled and gained the attention of Warren. Vasquez hovered behind her. 

"What's up?" She asked. 

"I think I know where Murphy is," 10k said. 

"Cassandra," Warren said seeing our half-turned friend.

"Kid's right. Murphy won't be far. Must be in the greenhouse." Vasquez said. 

"What's he doing in there?" Warren asked. We backed away from the door and spread out waiting for orders. Addy was trying to get in contact with Citizen Z the rest of our group was either coming up with a plan, in 10k's case watching Cassandra, or in mine, cleaning my weapons and reloading. 

10k came jogging up to our lazy circle of group members.

"Cassandra just went into the lab. I think she saw me." He said defeated.

"What do you want to do? Wait for Murphy to come out and jump him?" Vasquez asked. 

"No, I don't like waiting. Bad things happen when you wait." Warren said.