Anthrax

Karma POV

"Supply run, Let's go," Warren ordered as she stopped the car. "Doc, Addy, Serena you guys get medical. 10k, Karma, Vasquez get food. I'll take Murphy and Cassandra and get ammo." She said. 

 There were z's everywhere. Murphy and Cassandra were just strolling through under a yellow and blue umbrella. 

"Wisconsin cheese day parade," 10k said reading the banner that's now on the ground.

"You betcha!" Addy said laughing. The zombies were dressed in costume for the parade. 

"Hey. I thought you control these things." Vasquez said while jogging.  

"Not that many," Murphy said. "And not for you." He added. I made the mistake of looking behind us while running.

"Clown," I said tapping 10k's arm. "Clown" I repeated. He shook his head and we kept running.

"Whoa, wait a minute. Is that cheese?" Doc asked stopping at the really big wheel of cheese.

"No way! The world's biggest wheel of cheese?" 10k said reading the sign. 

"It's not real, Doc! Come on! We got to go!" Warren yelled.  

"Puppies and kittens!" Addy warned. 

"No, it is real!" Doc said eating a piece of the cheese. 

"Hey. Hey, come on. Let's go. We got to move. Hey, let's go." Warren said. 

"She's not moving," Addy said about the girl with her head shoved through the cartoon photo cutout. Warren looked around to all the zombies coming towards us, as they littered the streets.

"Got an idea. Out of my way, Doc. I need that cheese." Warren said. 

"Oh come on, Warren. Can't a man eat a giant cheese wheel in peace?" Doc whined. 

"No. Remember Philly?" She asked. The Liberty Bell. Smart move Warren.

"Oh no. Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" Doc asked. 

"I am." She said. Murphy repeatedly said no, only sparking Addy to repeat the word yes like he did. "Way to be my girl. Thanks." She said as Addy joined her side. I walked over to the to help push the wheel down the street. Addy moved the wooden stopper and joined us on the other side. On the count of three, we pushed the wheel and it went tumbling down taking the z's in its path down.

"How long you think it'll go?" 10k asked amusement in his voice. 

"Could go a while. I'm pretty sure It's all downhill from here to the Mississippi. Now, it's time to go." Warren said ordering us a little aggressively. She didn't wanna be here. "If anybody asks" She started.

"We were nowhere near Wisconsin." All of us said together in unison minus Vasquez. We got back into the SUV. Warren and Vasquez were in the front. Addy, Doc, and Serena were in the middle. Murphy, Cassandra, 10k, and I were squeezed in the back seat. Much too close for anyone's comfort. I shifted uncomfortably slightly digging into 10k's side. 

"Sorry," I said glaring at Murphy. 

"It's okay," 10k responded. I shifted again and groaned when my gun dug into my thigh. 10k pulled me onto his lap and everyone excluding Cassandra sighed in relief as we had more room for our bodies. 

"You should've done that a while ago kid" Murphy said.

"Hmm turn anyone lately or is that just a hobby?" I asked sarcastically glaring at him. We pulled over per Addy's request. Serena threw up again and 10k and I kept watch for z's. the rest of our group huddled at the hood trying to figure out a way for us to continue driving around Murphy's nuclear fallout. Gunshots ran out through the air and our group joined together on the other side of the car.