"You killed him!" She yelled and rushed forwards.

"Stay back! Stay back!" Addy warned.

"I'm not sure what we killed," Warren said. There was beeping the closer we got to its body. The beeping soon got faster.

"Get down!" Warren yelled pushing us away. An explosion went off and the alien was in pieces and blood was everywhere.

"Next apocalypse I'm wearing a paper jumpsuit," Doc said. There was more beeping in the distance, very faint.

"I'll check it out," Addy said.

"What is it?" Vasquez asked.

"Zombie guts? Alien blood? Your guess is as good as mine." Doc said poking at it with a crowbar.

"Why did you kill him?" Bernadette asked.

"Because that's what we do," Murphy said.

"You can't kill what's not alive," 10k said referring to Cassandra.

"Yeah, he's right about that. Whatever that was, it died and turned zombie way before we got here. Come on. It's not safe here. Let's go." Warren said.

"Hey, guys. You might want to see this." Addy said peeking around the corner.

"Warren! Look at this." Addy yelled as we got down to the next floor.

"Now that's some Syfy shit," Warren said. There was a see-through screen on the table in front of us. Some ironman shit.

"It's interactive? Way cool." Addy said.

"Alien?" Warren asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Wait a minute. It's a Unix system. I know this." Addy said excitedly.

"Really?" Warren asked.

"No. I went to art school." Addy said.

"Okay, well can you use it to contact Citizen Z?" Warren asked.

"I can try. At the risk of alerting whoever's on the other side." Addy responded.

"All right. Well Doc, you stay here with Murphy while Addy tries to make contact. And, uh, let's go." Warren said taking the rest of us with her.

"Something sure wanted out of here. Seems empty now." Vasquez said as we came upon a door that fell to the ground. There was blood smeared on it and it was deformed like someone banged on it with a crowbar.

"Wait. Where's Bernadette?" Warren asked. We all looked around for her, she wasn't in sight.

"I'm here." She called from inside the room.

"I'm getting real tired of that shit," I said meaning her random disappearing reappearing thing.

"This is what happens when we don't trust them." She said over a dead body.

"Aliens did this?" Warren asked.

"We left them no choice," Bernadette said. 10k walked over to the dead guy and picked up his gun.

"That work?" Vasquez asked. 10k pulled the trigger and clicking could be heard.

"Can't tell if it's out of ammo or batteries," 10k said. Bernadette walked over to a pod with the glass broken out of it.

"What do you think was in there? That thing we killed?" Vasquez asked.

"I hope so. Cuz if it's something worse than that, I don't want to find out." Warren said walking away.

"There it is. Be ready for anything." Warren said as we walked through the hall.

"No, don't worry. They won't hurt us. They come in peace. See." Bernadette said.