Interrogation - Loki

Tony Stark was walking you to your new patient, you were a new psychiatrist. It was al very new to you, and the fact that you were in the Helicarrier didn't much help.

'So, you ready for this, Y/N?' Tony asked while he patted you on the back. You shrugged, unsure of what to do. 'You're going to be fine. Reindeer Games isn't going to play any tricks on you, I can guarantee you that. He's under a power demping tech, made by me, the great Iron Man. Thank you very much.'

'Excuse me, who? I thought I was going to talk to a Asgardian-'

'No, it's a little nickname I got him. It's the Asgardian. ' Tony snorted to his own humor.

'Yeah, very entertaining, Tin Man,' you shot back with a giggle. Tony chuckled and looked at you while you both stopped before a large door.

'I like you. Now, little one, don't let him get to you. He some God of Manipulation so ... yeah. You'll get it. Good luck. ' Tony opened the door and pushed you through them, before closing them again, but not before he winked seductive. You laughed awkwardly as you turned around to face a tall, handsome man with raven black hair and a porcelain skin. You gulped audibly. The man stood up from the bench he was sitting on, a smirk dancing on his face.

'Hello,' you squeaked. You cleared your throat and went down the stairs to grab a chair and sit in front of the glass cage he was in. You felt yourself empathise with him. That poor man was being locked away, like a dangerous animal. You held your notebook close to you while you played with your pen. 'I am Y/N and I am your psychiatrist. You are Loki, right?' You smiled genuine at him, but he only smirked.

'Yes, I am. I am Loki Laufeyson, rightful king of Asgard.' You slowly nodded.

'Tell me about yourself, Loki.'

'I just did.' You raised an eyebrow.

'Well, I don't know you, so I ask again. Would you please tell me a bit about yourself, Loki? For example... your personal interests or believings.' You tilted your head to the side, trying to get a reaction from him. You were still sitting on the chair and he was standing, towering over you even behind the glass. He was very tall.

'I do not know you either. You go first, Y/N.' The way he said your name, made you shiver and not in a pleasant way.

'Well, uh, let's see. I love to read and write. I like languages and I am pretty good at cooking. Oh, and I am small, but don't let that intimidate you.' He chuckled at your last sentence and so did you. 'Do you desire to know something else?' Since you had arrived his eyes had never left yours, but you broke eyecontact because you needed to write something down.

'I do wish to know why you are here, Y/N.' You looked back up.

'I told you, Loki. I am your psychiatrist.'

'Do you want information about something?' he asked suspicious. You shook your head slowly. You felt bad for him. He must feel like he can't trust anyone.

'No, of course not. I am just here to make sure that you will be okay. Thor said you suffer. It's something about your dad, he said, but I stopped him right there because I prefer to hear it from you.' You paused, unsure if this was the right thing to say to him. He looked dumbfounded, but quickly recovered. Loki then kneeled before you so he was on the same level as you.

'I do not know what to say about this. No one has ever been so honest to me.' You smiled weakly at him and put a hand on the glass.

'It's fine to not know what to say,' you assured him. He smiled genuine at you, which surprised you.

'What do you want to know about me. You asked me about me, right? I'm sorry, I wasn't really paying attention. I thought you were going to be an asshole too.' He laughed a bit, looking into your eyes.