Chapter 45 Mysterious Aura (1)

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Puppy over there! Come here for Lao Tzu!" A fat boy with a huge body teased Naruto. "Who are you talking about ?!" Naruto angered. "Yo! The puppies also rebelled." The obese boy suddenly came alive. Naruto clenched his fists and stared angrily at the obese teenager. Seeing him take three steps back, he was scared. "You ..." The obese boy felt Naruto like a demon, a ghost. The obese boy fell into a short-term fear, but his intuition told him that Naruto was just slightly stronger than him, and his strength was not worth mentioning.

Everyone is looking here.

The obese teenager woke up warily with a disdain in the corner of his mouth. Quickly withdrew a sword from his waist, and two flashes came to Naruto and the sword in front of his heart. "Hahahahaha!" Naruto laughed a few times, and whispered in his mouth: "Fun, it's really interesting! I won't say anything after passing the assessment. Now I'm still insulted with a sword in public. Naruto, Naruto, do you really Use it. "Suddenly looked up, his face became extremely stubborn. The obese teenager burst into a cold sweat. Everyone around here felt a cold behind. "You ... what are you doing !?" The obese boy was startled. "I ... I don't want to mess with the second group!" "Oh, what am I doing?" Naruto's mouth widened gradually, "Let's gamble Take it! West Yizhi! "Naruto said that his body flew straight to the sword's point, ** has been pierced. "Naru ... Naruto." Hina's heart frequency suddenly increased. "You ...!" West Yi's whole body trembled. He asked himself that he could not do such a thing.

"Oh, didn't stab the heart, it seems that God doesn't want me to die now." Naruto smiled bitterly. Stand up straight and glance at everyone, "You are all here today, it's good. I hope you remember, 30 years Hedong, 30 years Hexi. Don't bully the young poor!"

Earth-shattering, weeping ghosts. The juvenile is strong and unyielding.

...

I don't know when, Naruto feels that his body is constantly torn and eroded in the dark.

Naruto opened his eyes, and there was a wooden wall in his eyes. When I was about to walk, I just felt that my whole body was hurting like ants. "Don't move! Don't move! Your body can't stand moving now." Mizuki walked in from the other side of the cabin. "Oh, it's Mizuki cc (teacher)" Naruto scratched his head. Eyes narrowed into a line. The muscles in the face also stimulate the markings on the face. "You're going to heal me first, and you'll be able to move in a month, and you really are. Why are you fighting with that fat guy?" "Hey." Naruto grinned. "Right!" Mizuki's expression suddenly became serious. "Do you want to get a ninja cap?" "Of course I do!" Naruto did not hesitate, his eyes turned, "Can you help me?" "Can But you still have to rely on yourself. "Mizuki. "On my own? How do I?" Naruto wondered. "Ah, that's it ..." Mizuki whispered something in Naruto's ear. "It's that simple?" Naruto couldn't believe it. "Yes! As long as you do what I say, there will be no problem!"

After a month, the Ninja Hall.

"Big things are not good! Big things are not good!" Iruka rushed into the synagogue, panting heavily. Saruto (Shidaimu Naruto) frowned, and asked, "What's so panic?" "Ahem ... Naruto ... Naruto stole the book of seals!" Iluka flashed in his eyes A touch of anxiety. "What! Are you sure Naruto is taking the Book of Seals?" Saruto was startled. "Yes, it's true!" Iluka said. "It's so ridiculous!" Ape slammed the table. "Make a prank, too! Look for Naruto in all!"

"Yes!"

...

"Abominable! Naruto! Where are you exactly?" Iluka said.

In the woods, Naruto sat quietly reading the book of seals in his hands. "Shadow avatar ... Seal: Yu, Hai, Zhi. 0.03 seconds to complete the seal." Naruto read the text above carefully. "Naruto-man-!" Iruka looked around and finally found Naruto, I'm afraid that only everyone who knows Naruto's character best. "Ah, it's Iruka cc." Naruto panicked and quickly hid the sealed book. "Well, you little devil! Don't hide. I already know." Iruka said angrily. "Ah? Hey, you all know it." Naruto smiled embarrassedly, and then took out the book of seal. "Can you tell the teacher who told you to steal the sealed book?" Iluka said. "Well, I got it from Mizuki cc. He said I can get a cap after I get it." Naruto.

Turned out to be that guy Mizuki! Iruka was startled, he never thought that Mizuki, who always smiled, turned out to be the culprit. Iluka looked at Naruto and said, "You must collect Naruto's book first and don't give it to anyone!" "Hmm!" Naruto agreed quickly, and such a thing is very simple for Naruto.

"Oh!"

Suddenly a few distant bites flew in the middle of Iruka's thigh. "Slightly!" Iruka whispered in pain. "Hum, I didn't expect you to find it here." Mizuki sneered, at this time he had no usual peace. "Well, why can't I think of it? It's you!" Iruka said lightly. "Huh! I'm too lazy to talk nonsense with you." Mizuki glanced at Iluka, facing Naruto, "Naruto quickly hand over the book of seals!" "Naruto! Never give him !!!" Card shouted. "Understand!" Naruto said. At this moment Naruto already knew the plot of Mizuki in front of him. "Oh, Naruto, do you want to know why the whole village hates you? Do you want to?" Mizuki glanced at Naruto coldly.

"No! Don't say! Don't! Mizuki!" Iruka roared. There seemed to be a little pleading in his tone. "Well, it's not your turn to talk nonsense here." Mizuki turned his head to Naruto again, "how about all I tell you?"

"Do not!"