Chapter 33 Resurgence

Start from the beginning

Speaking of which, Xiao Xuan's eyes flashed, killing appeared. I have to say that the killer spider is really a thorn in the eyes of Xiao Xuan now, deeply inserted in his heart. Only when this thorn is completely pulled out, he can rest assured to go outside!

Chu Tianlei became the slightest point, and mobilized her vitality to temporarily stop the "ruthless decision". After a while, Chu Tianlei's face was flushed with redness, and the previous killing qi was gone.

Seeing her recovery, Chu Tianlei smiled, how pure and pure this smile was!

In such a style, Xiao Xuan looked a little crazy, but the motivation in his heart was more positive and motivated. If I have such a woman around me, if I don't get stronger as soon as possible, and hold up a sky for her, this is a bit unreasonable.

Chu Tianlei noticed that Xiao Xuan was looking at the idiot she was looking at, and her face was instantly as gorgeous as an apple, crimson and charming. In this look, Chu Tianlei was very silent and lowered her head.

"Lei Lei ..." Xiao Xuan woke up from her sluggishness, with some emotions in her heart. I'm afraid that Lei Lei will only show such a little daughter in front of herself ...

The gentleness is even better, Xiao Xuan's breathing is quick, and the heat suddenly hits Chu Tianlei's face, and she is drunk.

"Xuan ..." for a while, Chu Tianlei shouted a word, her fingers clasped tightly together, her heart throbbed, and her heart seemed to decide what Xiao Xuan wanted to do.

"Whoo-hoo--" Xiao Xuan's chest was clearly undulating, although there is still a sense of reason remaining, but I believe that this kind of reason will collapse instantly.

"Hoo-Lei Lei, Lei Lei. I really can't help it ..." Xiao Xuan took a deep breath, and howled in his heart that he hurried to Chu Tianlei.

Until now, it was the first time that Xiao Xuan and Chu Tianlei were so close. Under the dim night, spring was spreading ...

The next day, in the woods, there were two tired figures lying in the woods.

Looking closer, it is Xiao Xuan and Chu Tianlei.

One quarter of an hour passed, Xiao Xuan slowly opened the sleepy eyes still in the hazy, stretched out a laziness, and decided to call Chu Tianlei also, but for various reasons, Xiao Xuan did not bear it. You have to wake up Chu Tianlei, one is not willing to disturb Chu Tianlei who is asleep (Chu Tianlei who is asleep is a real goblin, in Xiao Xuan's words: "This little demon, has fallen asleep yet Tempt me ... "I feel helpless about this, but I want to clarify that these things are what Xiao Xuan said is irrelevant to me ~~~~ Irrelevant ~~~~ There are also some doubts. Chu Tianlei's strength has left him far behind, Zongzong and Zunzun, aren't there two differences between the two, but, speaking lightly, these two levels are But the real thing is like a sky and a ground, it is simply the Hong Lake that cannot be crossed!

These days, as long as Xiao Xuan thinks about it, there is a faint pain in his heart. After all, at the age of ten, Xiao Xuan's strength was in the early days of the war spirit, and Chu Tianlei, who was one year younger than Xiao Xuan, could only do so It was only in the middle of the war spirit. At that time, the gap was not very large. Xiao Xuan thought that as long as he worked harder, he believed that it could be filled soon, but now, this gap is not only not filled, but is getting wider and wider. Can't make up!

Xiao Xuan's eye circles were slightly moist, and then there was a burst of pain in the heart.

I'm useless! !!

Even women can't protect! !!

It is said that men are the permanent shadows of women. From the perspective of Xiao Xuan, it is clear that they are slapping naked, and the irony is obvious!

"No!" Xiao Xuan's eyes were sharp again. At this time, it was useless to say so much. The best way is to prove himself! Let others feel that they have this ability! !!

What's more, Xiao Xuan is not a fool, although the mysterious background behind Chu Tianlei is very powerful, if she does not have the strength at that time, even if Chu Tianlei agrees to marry herself, I am afraid those people behind her will not agree ... ...

"It's the snake or the dragon, the key lies in myself !! My Xiao Xuan will let you know that my vow is not a joke, my vow is a real proof against the sky !!!"

Xiao Xuan is no longer the ignorant and immature boy before, but now he can be regarded as a little husband with the spirit and courage! If this matter was left in the past, I'm afraid it's already dim, but now, Xiao Xuan is much stronger in both heart and forbearance. This kind of blow will only make him more motivated! !!

Xiao Xuan suddenly decided something in his heart. His eyes turned to the rising sun with a smile on his mouth.

Immediately punched to the sky:

Come on! Xiao Xuan! !!