"Be patient !!!"

"Hold it up and succeed!"

Xiao Xuan closed her eyes and encouraged herself secretly, even though her body was already very weak, she could be here again at any time!

"Deservedly polar!"

"The pain to endure during this period is also very much tolerable!"

Time is often the fastest lost in cultivation.

In the blink of an eye, it was already noon the next day.

However, Xiao Xuan's refining is not over.

"Than ... survive ... go!"

Xiao Xuan's spirit is a bit embarrassing. At the same time, Xiao Xuan's body has undergone a qualitative change!

The role of the blood pool is not a threat to Xiao Xuanzhuo one by one, and Xiao Xuan's body becomes stronger and stronger.

...

"Xuan, I like you! Although you and my background are far from each other ..." Xiao Xuan was sitting next to a pretty girl, Xiao Xuan and Chu Tianlei were only 13 years old.

"background......"

Xiao Xuan murmured softly in his mouth.

"Well, you and I are really too far apart, too far ..." Lei Lei had an indescribable taste, and suddenly looked up at the sky forty-five degrees.

"This is the degree that doesn't let tears come out, right?" Xiao Xuandao said.

"..." Lei Lei didn't understand why Xiao Xuan asked this question, but still promised, "Huh!"

"Sure enough ... is that so?" Xiao Xuan laughed at himself.

"Leilei!"

"Huh?" Lei Lei was startled by Xiao Xuan.

"I promise! From now on I will never let you cry again! If I can't even do this, how can I be a person you like?"

"About the background! I will also be desperate! No matter how big the gap between you and me is, no matter what the gap between you and me is like heaven or earth! I will also recognize the people in your clan! I will surely be strong enough to make them fearful! !!! "

"You know, the human heart is the most powerful force !!! The extreme heart is as strong as the sky and can be reversed !!!"

After Xiao Xuan said with a surge of emotion, he turned his head and looked at Lei Lei; "For you, I won't give up anyway!"

"It's the vast sky !!!"

...

Xiao Xuan recalled the vows made to Lei Lei in the blood pool, and suddenly felt that almost every time he was in danger, Lei Lei was motivating him, and it was Lei Lei that gave him vitality. From this perspective, we can know what position Lei Lei has in Xiao Xuan's mind ...

Unconsciously, Xiao Xuan's body has been tempered to a horrible level, and now Xiao Xuanfang is really entering the first stage of the Nine Turns Golden Medal!

He smiled with satisfaction. Although the process made people feel cold from the bottom of the heart, what kind of tempering is this under the attachment to Leilei?

It 's been more than a day, and Xiao Xuan embarked on a journey after a brief break!

"This time, let's start with this 'Wuqing Mountain'!"

Xiao Xuan established a good goal, that is, slowly walking towards the Wuqing Mountains under the sun ...

Not long after, Xiao Xuan ran all the way to the center of the mountain. Here, there is a small town similar to Wuqing Town, Hongyang Town! !!

This is something Xiao Xuan has never heard of.

No longer hesitating, Xiao Xuan walked slowly into the town.

"Come, come! Good rice! This rice, as the name implies, is rice that has taken over the immortality! It's not expensive! It's only a piece of six hundred gold coins!"

"Uh ~~~"

Xiao Xuan was helpless for a hundred gold coins? Pit yourself!

Xiao Xuan came to the town and decided to settle down and rest.

I randomly found a pub named "Mercenary Hotel" Xiao Xuan and sat in it. After all, the mercenary Xiao Xuan is still a bit eye-catching. In this kind of place, the emergence of mercenaries can be regarded as normal.

"Can this little brother let me sit here?" A middle-aged man with a scar on his face told Xiao Xuan.

"Please, please!" Xiao Xuan said coldly and then ignored.

The middle-aged man's complexion was blue and white for a while, but he didn't expect his hot face to stick to the cold ass.

Suppressing the anger, the middle-aged man sat down. A vicious glance at Xiao Xuan.

"Huh! I'll see what the mercenaries do!"

Xiao Xuan sneered.

Sky Reversibleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें