00:10

jimin, jungkook and taehyung were seated in the auditorium. taehyung looked at jimin, "we are in a mess. thank you jimin", he said coldly. jimin frowned, "please don't talk to me like that. it will be amazing. i heard that the story is beautiful", jimin said softly. jungkook looked at jimin nervously, "jiminie, i don't want to participate", jungkook said. jimin looked at jungkook, "what is it kookie, don't mind tae", jimin said polietly. jungkook shook his head, "it isn't about hyung, i just don't want to participate", he said. jimin looked at him, "please", he said batting his eyelids.  jungkook nodded, "okay!"

it was taehyung's turn to perform. although he wasn't excited about the musical he danced with grace. as he finished his performance the auditorium erupted in to a large applause. taehyung bowed and exited the stage with a pleasant smile. he was greeted by a sweet voice, "you were astonishing" seokjin spoke. taehyung blushed, the handsome boy just complimented him. "thank you. all the best seokjin hyung", he said with a shy smile, as he recalled the name namjoon had called the elder boy earlier. seokjin smiled, "thank you-" he said. "kim taehyung", taehyung completed.

seokjin's performance was remarkable. the various shades of emotions that his beautiful face displayed touched the hearts of the viewer. taehyung was moved by his performance. it was so realistic that taehyung almost had tears in his eyes. after a few more performances it was jimin who danced with extreme passion followed by hoseok who was just as impact full. taehyung wondered how difficult it would be for kim namjoon to choose among these talented performers.

after a few more performances, it was jungkook's turn. he performed a duet song with jimin. although taehyung was not fond of jungkook, his voice was mesmerizing. jimin's voice complimenting the younger boy's. taehyung looked at jungkook, "you sing very well", he complimented the boy. jungkook smiled and looked at jimin who was smiling at him proudly. "i love you", jimin said hugging the boy. taehyung chuckled, "i am still here, you two."