00:30

in the evening when the group gathered to practice they were clueless. namjoon always instructed them but in namjoon's absence the group was astray. hoseok and yoongi both took the responsibility to keep the group engaged for the day. hoseok advised jungkook to practice the dance with jimin and instructed taehyung to teach seokjin.

seokjin made a mental not to kill hoseok later. why did it have to be taehyung. hoseok could teach him. jungkook could teach him. no not jungkook. seokjin stared at his broad figure in the large practice mirror. taehyung placed his hands on seokjin's shoulder, his head weighed down.  "hyung-" he said and stood in front of seokjin. he positioned his feet apart and bent back slightly his hands over his face and his fingers bent gracefully. "this is the first position", he said and then jumped back to stand straight. seokjin nodded and tried to imitate the same pose and then looked at him.

he nodded and proceeded to demonstrate the dance. that evening taehyung and seokjin spent two hours practicing the dance. seokjin's moves were a little sloppy and he couldn't remember all the moves but he had learnt quite a lot in just two hours. taehyung placed his hands over seokjin's  shoulders, "you are doing really well hyung- we have been practicing this for four days. i am sure you'll be perfect in a day or two", taehyung encouraged every time seokjin missed the beat. hoseok was extremely pleased to see the teams progress in just two hours and so he announced a treat. seokjin watched jungkook, taehyung and jimin jump with excitement and hug hoseok aggressively.

 "yah- jungkook-ah, you haven't changed a bit. you never pay for your own food.", seokjin said and then bit his lip. jimin was a little surprised. he had never seen seokjin talk to jungkook yet now he talked to him like he knew him since he was a child. but no one else displayed any emotion. "hoseok hyung is so nice" taehyung said distracting jimin and the two boys began laughing. yoongi glared at the three boys sticking to hoseok, "now, three of you put your hands down and move away from hoseokie or no treat" he complained. some one is jealous, " taehyung teased turning yoongi's cheeks red.