00:41

"undercover artist" taehyung chuckled. "seokjin, an artist. no way!" taehyung said shaking his head. taehyung was an artist. he didn't practice it as a profession but he was very passionate about it. yoongi was an artist. the boy spend his time either in the studio or at art showcases. but seokjin, it was hard to believe that the boy appreciated art and impossible that he practiced it. seokjin chuckled, "jelly, do you not remember where we first met", seokjin prompted. taehyung recalled their encounter at the art gallery. taehyung realized that seokjin was the one who interpreted that beautiful piece of art. "that painting you were gawking at, it was painted by none other than this handsome boy right here", seokjin informed.

 taehyung's jaw dropped, "you painted that. your art work was displayed in the busan art gallery and i had no idea about it.", taehyung asked. taehyung calmed down and looked at seokjin quietly realizing that seokjin had been able to elucidate the painting as though he had read the artist mind was because he himself was the artist. "i can not believe this", taehyung murmured as the two boys entered the school building. seokjin played with his crooked fingers, "well, i didn't really want you to know this way. i was about to tell you that the first time we met but i realized that you attended the same school as me and i didn't want the word to spread. then i wanted to tell you at your house. when i saw the little recreation of my work but you just abruptly began kissing me and i lost hold of my senses. i hope you are not mad", seokjin said.

taehyung ran his fingers through his hair, "i am not mad. ashamed, a little. you praised my artwork. my art is garbage compared to what you do and yet to praised my work." seokjin placed his hand on taehyung's shoulder, "you do draw well. you do.", seokjin assured. taehyung smiled, "thank you", he said timidly. seokjin nodded, "i don't think you have to be told but i hope you understand that i want to keep this a secret. you can't tell this to anyone. not yoongi not jimnie." seojin said extending his little finger. taehyung conncted his finger with seokjin's promise. 

"tae", a voice screeched "seokjin-hyung", another screeched louder. yoongi and hoseok stood straight, their eyes wide and their lips parted, "you both copied our idea", yoongi whined. the two boys did not have trouble understanding what the grumpy boy meant. yoongi and hoseok had both dyed their hair too.