00:66

taehyung is welcomed by the boys with bone crushing hugs and painful ass - smacks. taehyung's pink haired best friend pulls the boy to the ground as laughs hitting the boy playfully. the duo is soon interrupted by another brunette who turns the other two boys over and hits their rear playfully. "yah- jungkook why did you hit me. it isn't my birthday", jimin complained. "because i wanted to", jungkook replied cheekily. "is that how you talk to your someone elder to you. you should respect me", jimin frowned. "you both are literally soulmates", hoseok chuckled. "also, i am taller than you", jungkook spoke quickly which resulted in jimin chasing jungkook. 

namjoon helped taehyung stand on his feet before hugging him tightly, "happy birthday taehyungie. wish you all the happiness. which i am sure you will be granted, considering you literally have the best soulmate in the world" namjoon laughed. "best boyfriend",  seokjin corrected with a pride. "best soulmate", namjoon stated. seokjin was about to speak but was instantly interrupted by yoongi, "best soulmate and best boyfriend. double the happiness right", he spoke nonchalantly. hoseok, who was cheering jungkook, turned to look at his soulmate. "boyfriend", he asked with a puzzled expression. "wait- they did it. who asked who. how did it happen. i need details.", hoseok asked eagerly. "do you ever pay attention when we talk", namjoon grumbled. taehyung tilted his head, "you all knew. you knew about it", he asked. "we knew, obviously. it is the only thing seokjin talked about", yoongi mumbled. 

taehyung blushed and the boys walked seokjin's room. yoongi was the first to look, "aish- you two", he complained closing the door immediately. jimin and jungkook immediately jumped apart. "i can't believe this- they were at each other's necks a few minutes ago and now there all over each other", yoongi ranted. "they what", seokjin asked alarmed as he quickly rushed to open the door. jimin and jungkook were both on their feet their body erect, "we did absolutely nothing", jungkook smiled. "right- i know you very well jeon jungkook. that smile. you do not have any courtesy do you. you were literally making out with your boyfriend in your ex-boyfriends bed", seokjin spoke with authority. "i am sorry. i didn't know you would feel like that", jungkook spoke, his gaze fixed on the ground. the atmosphere tensed and seokjin cracked up. "wohh- i was just kidding. look at you", he laughed. jungkook stared at seokjin with his bambi eyes running after the boy to hit him.

taehyung laughed. he was overjoyed as he observed the boys. they were all so happy. he is so glad he had this group of friends. jimin was nice friend, always. but the seven of them together brought out another taehyung. the best taehyung. "look at the birthday boy. he looks so adorable", namjoon chuckled. jimin and hoseok immediately pulled taehyung's cheeks making him whine. they all laughed a little bit more, played a few games, watched a movie and just created memories that they would cherish for long.