00:09

hoseok, namjoon and seokjin sat together for lunch again. seokjin was extremely happy that he had made these good friend in the little time he has been here. hoseok smiled at namjoon, "joon-ah, how is the auditions for the musical going", he asked. "we didn't start yet, but-", namjoon is interrupted by seokjin, "musical", he questioned. hoseok chuckled, "school musical, we arrange it every year, this year namjoon is the director", hoseok said proudly and namjoon blushed. seokjin clapped his hands excitedly, "can i join", he asked. "you can fill out the form", namjoon said taking the form out of his file, "if you are good enough, you can be there", he said. he then took another form and handed it to hoseok.

hoseok was bewildered. "namjoon, i can't do it", he said softly. "you know who is going to be there. i can't with him." hoseok sighed. seokjin looked at the two innocently, "who is going to be there", he asked. "min yoongi", namjoon groaned. "the reason, hoseok, one of the best dancers won't join the musical. the reason the most talented performers, jimin and taehyung wont't join the musical. the reason the musical will be a disaster like every other year", namjoon groaned. hoseok denied, "don't say that yoongi hyung is very talented. without him the musical would be impossible. with your direction, the musical will be great", hoseok said. "with you the musical will be amazing" namjoon added.

seokjin watched the two boys bicker as he wondered about min yoongi. what was it about him that intimidated everyone. why is hoseok all in praise for min yoongi if he is afraid to work with him. he looked at hoseok who now filled the form. interesting.  seokjin filled his form too and handed it to namjoon. namjoon smiled collected the forms, "see you both at the audtions", he said as the school bells rang.

a little while later the students gathered in the auditorium for the auditions. hoseok and seokjin took their seat as they waited for their turn. "you are going to audition too. i though namjoon said you were brilliant and that he wanted you in the musical", seokjin commented. hoseok shook his head humbly, "i am not that great and namjoon would never break the rules, besides everyone deserves a good chance. i may be good but there might be better" , he said. seokjin nodded and his eyes traveled the room stopping on a cute boy, "jungkook", seokjin breathed.