00:31

hoseok lead the five boys to his car. while hosoek secured himself in the driver's seat yoongi buckled up in the passenger's seat. the other four boys squeezed themselves into the back of the car as the car sped to a fast food restaurant. taehyung's ears turned red at his close proximity with seokjin. he watched seokjin's neutral expression in awe. taehyung smiled at his shoes as seokjin's hands grazed his thighs.  in a few minutes the boys were in the restaurant munching on fries and drinking soda. they all thanked hoseok for the treat and returned home.

that evening, taehyung returned home and his mother was waiting for him. as soon as taehyung saw his mom, he pulled her into a warm hug, "eomma, you are back", he said placing his head on her shoulders. "why didn't you tell me, i would come home earlier, i missed you so much. so many things happened while you were away. i have so many things to tell you", taehyung said as tears streamed down his face. the older women hugged her son and rubbed his back gently, "taetae, i am here now. tell me what. eomma is listening" she cooed into his ears causing taehyung to smile.

the two talked till twelve in the night. taehyung told his mother about everything that happened over the past one month. the new boy at school, his visit at the art museum, his encounter with the handsome boy. he told her about the butterfly. he also told her about the black swan musical and about jimin and his soulmate. he told her about his budding friendship with namjoon and the rekindling romance between yoongi and hosoek. his mother heard him patiently. taehyung played with his fingers, "eomma, what do you think. is it only possible to be happy with your soulmate", he asked. 

the woman smiled, "taetae, your dad and i were not soulmates but we were extremely happy. he loved me and loved you too. i wouldn't change my decision to love him. i know it didn't last long but it was the happiest thing that ever happened to me. i know taehyung, you watched me cry, i know you may be afraid of making the same mistake as me but taehyung i did not make a mistake. taehyung, if you love this boy, you won't give up", she spoke as taehyung rested his head in her lap "i missed you so much, eomma. don't worry i don't plan to give up"