00:69

the boys huddled up on the terrace, their eyes gazing the stars in the sky. jungkook rested his head on jimin's shoulders, his eyes shining brightly as he watched his soulmate point at the one visible star in the night sky. hoseok and yoongi were laughing at a joke seokjin "did you hear the guy who started fixing breakfast at midnight on december 31", he paused. yoongi's nose turned red, "i really do not want to hear it", he muttered. "he wanted to make a new year's toast", seokjin completed grandly and erupted into a fit of laughter. there was a short silence and then hoseok laughed too. "you too-", yoongi groaned rubbing his eyes. taehyung and namjoon were watching the group from a distance. "aren't we blessed", taehyung muttered. "we truly are", namjoon spoke squeezing taehyung's hands. seokjin looked at hoseok who was still laughing over the joke, "wait- don't you think we should have a toast", seokjin asked. "you are right. we should", yoongi spoke and jolted down and returned with seven glasses of fruit punch.

"namjjon-ah, tae, jiminie, jungkook, come here." hoseok called and handed the glass to them. yoongi and hoseok clicked their glasses together and smiled, "to yoonseok", the chimed softly before they chugged the drink. taehyung looked at seokjin, "we should do that too-", he said raising his glass. seokjin blushed, "seriously", he whined. "yes please", taehyung pleaded. they raised their glasses with smiles, "to peanut butter and jelly", taehyung chuckled. seokjin grinned and sipped on the punch. namjoon looked at junkook and jimin, "if you both do it too- i promise i will never-", namjoon was cut short by jimin and jungkook screaming, "to cookie and creamie" the chorused. "do single people not have rights", he whined as he slowly sipped on the drink. taehyung hugged the boy, "come one, don't mind them. let's do it again. i haven't drunk anything yet", he comforted.

"wait a minute, jeon jungkook", seokjin grumbled. "you heartless piece of trash, you didn't even change the nicknames. you literally gave him my nickname . you are seriously too much", seokjin spoke loudly. "i know, you just want to make fun of me. you aren't really angry. now i won't be scared of you", jungkook croaked. seokjin's ear's turned red, "this punk- you really don't have manner huh-", seokjin was cut short by yoongi, "you can continue fighting but i must tell you that there are ten seconds to there are new year starting now",  he stated.

the boys looked at sky standing in silence waiting for the fire works to erupt. "three, two, one- ", the green, blue and red fireworks light up the sky and the group pulls one another into a tight hug, "happy new year", they chorused. they boys stayed on the terrace for a little more time watching the fireworks explode into the dark blue sky. 

taehyung and seokjin sneaked away to seokjin's car. the two lost in each other's scent. they let their body take control over their emotions. their lips pressed against each other's body. taehyung traced seokjin's tattoo. seokjin plopped soft kisses on taehyung's neck, "my fierce tiger", he muttered pulling the boy closer. taehyung looked into seokjin's eyes, more beautiful than the night sky, "my beautiful butterfly-"