00:62

taehyung smiled and pulled his lover closer moving his lips over the other boy's collar bone. "thank you peanut butter. are you here to give me my birthday present", taehyung teased playfully tugging the hem of seokjin's shirt. "i am", seokjin replied tracing the younger boy's jawline. "seriously", taehyung asked, surprised. "right. now stand up", seokjin commanded jumping back to his feet. "okay, but if you ask me i rather do it on the bed while lying down", taehyung murmured. "we are not doing 'it'- jelly.", seokjin said zipping his jacket. "throw on a jacket, we are going out", he added. taehyung raised his eyebrow as seokjin tossed him a jacket. "where are we going at twelve in the night", taehyung complained. "to get you a gift", seokjin replied calmly. "why does it have to be twelve in the night. we'll do it tomorrow okay. beside you should have bought me a gift without my presence" the boy whined. "we aren't going to buy the gift. now hurry up taehyungie."

taehyung hissed as he stepped outside the house the cold wind hustling in his ears. seokjin made sure that the car was warm and taehyung was comfortable. "if you are feeling too cold, you can borrow my jacket", he offered. "how romantic, peanut butter, but i am alright. all this better be worth it though", taehyung grumbled. seokjin nodded and drove to the art gallery where he first met taehyung. taehyung looked around, "seokjin-ah, why are we here. the gallery is open from eight in the morning to ten in the night. aren't we a little too early", taehyung asked. seokjin smiled, "let us find out", he said enthusiastically. he parked the car and stepped out. along with taehyung he walked to the entrance of the gallery. "kim seokjin", he said quickly to the security flashing his identity card. with a single nod the two were aloud to enter the premises. 

taehyung looked at the boy in awe. "how did you do that", he questioned. "have you forgotten that your boyfriend is an artist and has donated a piece of work to this gallery." taehyung paused and looked at seokjin, his cheeks burning red. "what. you actually forgot", seokjin laughed, surprised by taehyung's reaction. "no. it is not that. you called me your boyfriend." taehyung murdered. seokjin tilted his head, "oh, right. but aren't you my boyfriend jelly. i mean we have gone through so much together.", seokjin asked. "well you never really asked me out. i mean, neither did i. not your fault. but that day, you introduced me to your parents as just a friend", taehyung spoke softly. seokjin nodded slowly, "about that. i didn't want my parents to know about but about the first part. will you be my boyfriend kim taehyung", seokjin asked with a smile as the dark room lit up with golden lights revealing a large painting. taehyung looked around with a large smile, "like you said, we already are", he smirked smashing his lips on the older boy's soft plum lips.