00:61

with a little bonsai plant in his arms, seokjin waited for the namjoon to unlock the door. "seokjin hyuung-", namjoon exclaimed pleasantly. "namjoon-ah, i am here to apologize for my rude behavior. you have been a great friends and an outstanding emotional pillar to me. you have helped more than i ever could help my self. sometimes i wonder if you aren't just taehyung's soulmate but mine too. i am really sorry about today morning. i bought you a plant", seokjin spoke nervously. namjoon smiled widely placing the plant down and the engulfing the older boy into a hug. relief washed over seokjin as he hugged the taller boy. "that was an outstanding apology hyungie- i didn't know that i was that important to you", namjoon murmured. seokjin moved away from the boy with a shy smile, "you are. obviously you are. you are my best friend." namjoon's dimples deepened as he picked the the plant and stepped away so seokjin could come inside. "i won't be able to stay. i have something important to complete", seokjin spoke quickly. namjoon raised his eyebrow, "i wish we could play games together but i understand". seokjin pressed his lips together, "i promise to play games with you some other day". namjoon nodded with a smile, "drive home safely", he wished and watched the older boy leave.

seokjin quickly drove back to his home and proceeded to his bedroom. he fetched his painting and placed it on the easel. the painting was supposed to be completed by yesterday but due to the trip to seoul and the lack of concentration the canvas was barely tainted. seokjin  played soft background music as he began to work on the painting. after each stroke he was more calm and composed. after seven hours of concentration and determination the painting was complete. 
in about two hours, seokjin made all other necessary arrangements he was required to. at ten minutes to twelve in the night the boy drove to taehyung's house. he immediately called taehyung's mother who was quick to answer. "hello ajumeoni, i am here. could you please let me inside", he spoke. taehyung's mother did not ask any questions as seokjin had already informed her about the plan about three days ago. he quickly stepped inside as the weather was extremely cold, "thank you so much. it is very cold outside" seokjin spoke as the women turned the heater on. she smiled, "you don't like the cold, i suppose", the women spoke warmly. "i prefer the heat", seokjin replied. she smiled, "he is sleeping in his bedroom. best of luck", his mother chimed as the clock's hands drew nearer to twelve. seokjin smiled and approached the room with a smile. he watched taehyung sleep peacefully in his bed. he attempted to sit down beside the boy slowly wrapping his arms around his body bringing his mouth to the boy's ears. his plump red lips brushed against the younger boy's soft ears, "happy birthday taehyungie", he chimed with a large smile squeezing the boy. taehyung rubbed his eyes, opening them with a smile. "peanut butter, is it you. are you still mad at me", he asked innocently. "mad at you. no. i am here to wish my jelly the happiest birthday ever", seokjin chuckled nuzzling his neck.