00:07

kim seokjin arrived at the art gallery in a loose pink sweater. while he waited for namjoon and hoseok to arrive he decided to look around the gallery on his own. he smiled as he came across an abstract butterfly painted. he examined the painting with a large smile. he noticed a tall boy standing beside the painting. 

"butterfly", seokjin spoke. it was clear that the boy did not understand what the painting wanted to convey. "it is a butterfly", seokjin said referring to the painting."butterfly", the boy replied dazed. seokjin nodded, "it is beautiful but extremely delicate", he explained pulling the sweater slightly down to expose the tattoo on his collar bone. a butterfly. 

although ink on the body is not appreciated in korean culture the boy had a butterfly inked on his collar bone. this butterfly was extremely beautiful. the butterfly was a adumbration of seokjin himself. seokjin as a child was always bullied and tormented. just like the little larva in the cocoon. he had locked himself in his shell, afraid to voice his opinion. it took a long while before seokjin broke the shell and emerged as the beautiful butterfly. although he is as beautiful as a butterfly he is just as delicate. the butterfly ink on his collar bone is a reminder that he is no longer in his shell. he is brave enough to voice his opinions.

"seokjin hyung", namjoon said waving his hands to attract his attention. seokjin walked away with out speaking another word. he looked at namjoon and hoseok, "namjoon-ah, the art gallery is really beautiful. thank you hoseokie thank you namjoon-ah for inviting me", seokjin said gratefully.

namjoon, hoseok and seokjin spend their evening looking at the beautiful paintings and having fun with each other. seokjin had grown comfortable around the two. the three boys decided to have dinner together. while hoseok was placing the order seokjin looked at namjoon, "namjoon-ah, you know, about my ring. please don't tell it to anyone", seokjin stammered. namjoon nodded, "hyung, don't worry. i would never tell about to anyone, not even hoseok, although he would understand.", namjoon assured. "you can talk to me about it if you want. anytime" he added. seokjin smiled and hoseok arrived with the dinner.

the three boys ate their dinner with a pleasant smile on their faces.